Ciro Immobile (46 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's Marotta, the epitome of modern direttore. Makes you buy the players you already own. He would co-own the shit out of those Iniestas and Messis if he was working for Barcelona.
That is true but to be fair the co-ownership deals at Juventus started during the Moggi days. Let's not take these deals from Moggi and give all the credit to Marotta.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Whatever the stumbling rock is, I have really lost faith in Marotta and his skills to negotiate or wrap up deals.
But what I don't ever understand with beppe, is when he talks one min bout getting a top player then the next talk bout having no money, then lives off his loan/co-owned craaap that we end up having to pay more that was already ours. Talk bout being incompetent.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
nejˈmaɾ ˈjɾ;4003859 said:
But what I don't ever understand with beppe, is when he talks one min bout getting a top player then the next talk bout having no money, then lives off his loan/co-owned craaap that we end up having to pay more that was already ours. Talk bout being incompetent.
Ask some people and they convince you that he does everything right.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
nejˈmaɾ ˈjɾ;4003859 said:
Or end up not getting our own co owned/loaned players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)