Ciro Immobile (98 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Just bring him here. Lisando is not coming nor Drogba. Instead of getting the likes of Borriello who will be send back after the season end anyway we should try out some 'youngster'. This kid deffo deserves a chance. Everyone fapping to SES these days but the kid was given a real chance. We have Matri and Quag who are very inconsistent. Vucinic nor Giovinco are efficient goalscorers. We should give him a chance to become our SES instead of counting on hopeless old fashioned forwards that have no room for improvement anymore. I like Quag and Matri but they can't get the job done so we should try something different to rise competition in our forward line which is poor.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
At this point in time, I just want one of Immobile or Gabbiadini. I'd be happy with either.

Fuck everyone else until Llorente comes in the summer, Drogba said no and Lopez said no. Fack them.

I think with us still in 3 competitions and with the form and standing of Matri and Quag, Immobile/Gabbiadini can get a lot of playing time.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If Genoa where ready to let him go to Palermo I don't see why he wouldn't let him go here if Beppe asks him...unless some people in milan give him a call. :shifty:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
His finishing in Serie B was sensational. And whilst he has struggled at Genoa, he has outshone Gabbiadini, who hasn't even managed to secure a first team spot at also struggling Bologna. Its fair enough to say that at Pescara he was playing in a team which created a very high amount of chances, their tactics were extremely offensive, but at the same time, so are our tactics. we create a huge amount of chances, hence why Matri, Vucinic and Giovinco all appear awfully profligate, for it takes them several chances to get a strike on goal let alone trouble the keeper. Immobile is more clinical than all of them, if given a chance on a plate in the box...its what we purchased Matri for. He is now finished in a Juve jersey. Shame to say, but he is dragging our heels...

Quags is the best finisher we have, yet he seems 4th in the pecking order. I'd be looking at Boakye or Immobile. Both can finish, and the Ghanaian is in fine form, and making strides for not just his domestic career but also on the international stage.

Gabbiadini has not yet had a purple patch in club football, solely a wonderful strike rate for the Italy u21s. At club level though...he has been far less clinical than Boakye and Immobile. If its goals we want, its Ciro or Richmond, not Manolo.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Immobile hasn't really set Serie A on fire. So while I think he'll be a good addition to our squad, I don't hold the belief that he's better for us than any of our current forwards bar Matri. And while I think Matri on form is a better player, I think he's gone so badly out of form that he doesn't have a way back. History may prove me wrong though :D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Strike force next season should be. Vucinic,Llorente , Jovetic, giovinco, immobile. Just a matter of keeping them happy. But if those mugs can't hit the back if the net in a regular basis then something's wrong. All we need in our squad is fire power. We're pretty much solid in all areas. Bring in the goal scorers you wonky eyed chump!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)