Ciro Immobile (3 Viewers)

Joga Bonito

Jul 28, 2010
Any chance of him getting back in January, or will we have to wait until the summer? he has scored more goals for Genoa than Matri and Bendtner for us, so really hope we get him back instead of those 2

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If he had the same amount of playing time as Matri and Bendtner have had for Juve, there is every chance he'd have the same number of goals as them.

May 22, 2007
Napoli, Genoa, Palermo and Pescara. Genoa apparently don't want to sell at the moment, Pescara seem to be willing to take him (but aware that Genoa won't want him to go there).

Napoli he'd be a bench player. Palermo is a tougher one, he'd get the support of quality attacking players but you wonder whether he'd start or not? Zamparini is almost certain to reject the idea of loaning the player and would want to co-own the contract as well. Also have to consider the strong possibility of them preferring to develop Dybala.

Even though there's a good relationship with them, forget Bologna.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is fuked anyways....

lets hope his situation improves.

Its fukin pathetic how Pescara was dismantled this season. I was drooling last year thinking that i was going to see verratti, insigne and Inmobile destroying teams in serie A with pescara after their succesfull serie B campaign.

What a fool i was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)