Ciro Immobile (116 Viewers)

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
Juventino[RUS];3849395 said:
Good logic - it's just Lichtenstein, it's just Holland u-21, it's just serie a, what's next? It's just Juventus if he will score against us? :sergio:
Alright, so according to your logic there's no quality difference between Liechtenstein and Holland? If you want to believe that, that's fine with me.

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
thanks, ahmed. do you also have italy's line up by any chance?

---------- Post added 06.09.2012 at 21:07 ----------

Juventino[RUS];3849435 said:
Where did i say something about quality? I'm talkin' about Immobile and his finishing skill
so you weren't accusing me of trashing his performance in an U21 game and consequently his performances in all following matches against hollands U21, in serie a or against juve?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
1 Francesco Bardi
2 Mattia De Sciglio
3 Paolo Frascatore
4 Simone Romagnoli
5 Federico Viviani
6 Marco Capuano
7 Alessandro Florenzi
8 Luca Marrone
9 Ciro Immobile
10 Stephan El Shaarawy
11 Giuseppe De Luca

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
thanks, ahmed. do you also have italy's line up by any chance?

---------- Post added 06.09.2012 at 21:07 ----------

so you weren't accusing me of trashing his performance in an U21 game and consequently his performances in all following matches against hollands U21, in serie a or against juve?
His perfomance's in the last season in Serie B and now in Serie A are showing that he is an amazing finisher and opponent side level means nothing

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
Juventino[RUS];3849457 said:
His perfomance's in the last season in Serie B and now in Serie A are showing that he is an amazing finisher and opponent side level means nothing
He had a really good year with Pescara in Serie B. Although considering the higher amount of goals scored and allowed of his team compared to the other top sides of that year lessen his 28 goals a bit. And which performances in Serie A? His two games? Really?

opponent side level means nothing
and sorry, but this is just totally wrong. maybe after you read what you wrote earlier you'll realize this too.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
He had a really good year with Pescara in Serie B. Although considering the higher amount of goals scored and allowed of his team compared to the other top sides of that year lessen his 28 goals a bit. And which performances in Serie A? His two games? Really?

and sorry, but this is just totally wrong. maybe after you read what you wrote earlier you'll realize this too.
:sergio: :sergio:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Ciro Immobile:

“Del Piero gave me the right advice”. “Thanks to Genoa, I’d like to imitate Giovinco and return to Juve”

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Immobile to mirror Giovinco
By Football Italia staff

Ciro Immobile is hoping to follow in the footsteps of Sebastian Giovinco by doing well at a smaller club before earning a Juventus recall.

Giovinco was re-signed by the Italian champions this summer after spending the last two seasons at Parma.

Immobile, meanwhile, moved to Genoa in the summer on a co-ownership basis following a loan stint at Pescara last term.

“Giovinco is a great,” the centre-forward told Tuttosport. “He was phenomenal at Parma and it is right that he plays for Juventus.

“I, for the moment, am thinking about Genoa. They gave me the chance to play in Serie A and I want to pay them back for that. Then we’ll see…”

Some have questioned why Juventus didn’t take a chance on Immobile this season, but the Under-21 international has explained the reasons for his Marassi switch.

“It’s better to play for a 'small’ team than to grow in a big one,” he continued. “When I was offered Genoa in January, we said yes because I am convinced that this is the right path for me to grow.

“I feel lucky and I think things are going in the right direction for youngsters in Italy. The economical crisis is helping us because it is forcing clubs to give youth a chance.

“The Under-21 side used to be made up of mainly Serie B players, now the squad is almost all from Serie A.”

Immobile may be facing his future on Sunday when Genoa entertain Juventus. “It’ll be odd to take them on,” said the Juve youth product. “I’ll play with the right focus because Juve are now an opponent.”

--

oh no wait, fuck Marotta.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Immobile to mirror Giovinco
By Football Italia staff

Ciro Immobile is hoping to follow in the footsteps of Sebastian Giovinco by doing well at a smaller club before earning a Juventus recall.

Giovinco was re-signed by the Italian champions this summer after spending the last two seasons at Parma.

Immobile, meanwhile, moved to Genoa in the summer on a co-ownership basis following a loan stint at Pescara last term.

“Giovinco is a great,” the centre-forward told Tuttosport. “He was phenomenal at Parma and it is right that he plays for Juventus.

“I, for the moment, am thinking about Genoa. They gave me the chance to play in Serie A and I want to pay them back for that. Then we’ll see…”

Some have questioned why Juventus didn’t take a chance on Immobile this season, but the Under-21 international has explained the reasons for his Marassi switch.

“It’s better to play for a 'small’ team than to grow in a big one,” he continued. “When I was offered Genoa in January, we said yes because I am convinced that this is the right path for me to grow.

“I feel lucky and I think things are going in the right direction for youngsters in Italy. The economical crisis is helping us because it is forcing clubs to give youth a chance.

“The Under-21 side used to be made up of mainly Serie B players, now the squad is almost all from Serie A.”

Immobile may be facing his future on Sunday when Genoa entertain Juventus. “It’ll be odd to take them on,” said the Juve youth product. “I’ll play with the right focus because Juve are now an opponent.”

--

oh no wait, $#@! Marotta.
Just wait until Genoa asks for 20m, then you will indeed say FUCK MAROtTA!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yes, that's what the blind auction is for. If any team wants to put a crazy valuation on a player they can put their money where their mouth is, or lose them.

Also, it's not really in Genoa's interests to try anything silly with us. They will want to keep the relationship and make money from these deals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)