Ciro Immobile (20 Viewers)

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
We should take him back! He scored 28 goals and that's a lot. One could say that it's Serie B, but Del Piero scored 24 goals and Trezeguet scored 15 goals. I am not saying he is better than either one of them all I am saying is that he proved to be a quality striker and he should join us ASAP!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Does the co-ownership have to be decided this year? If so, yes, bring him back. I'd be inclined to loan him back to Pescara or something to give him a season in Serie A before throwing him our mix.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No, we just sold half of him to Genoa (January), not gonna be decided when it just started, Genoa are the ones who have the rights to use him, we dont seem to be too interested in him for some reason. Forsee him being the next Azzurrini to be called to the Azzurri.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i really wanted to see him here.. looks so fuckin' clinical and i guess he will do great for Genoa and maybe scores against us also.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
when we will be able to discuss his co-own and possibly bring him back? next year?
Usually co-ownerships last two years.

If he does really well Juve might want him but Genoa will want to keep him. They only have to say they want to keep him and he stays a second year, Juve can't really negotiate until the end of the second year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)