Ciro Immobile (60 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Official: Juventus sells Ciro Immobile to Genoa

Juventus has announced on their official website that the club has sold young attacker Ciro Immobile to Genoa for a fee of 6.7 million pounds to be paid in installments over the next three years.

At the same time, the Turin side has re-purchased 50 percent of the player's economical rights for 3.3 million pounds to be paid over three years.

Genoa was keen to add some more depth to their attack after previously already signing Alberto Gilardino, and head coach Pasquale Marino has now got the extra striker he had set his sights on.

Immobile is a product of the Juventus youth academy, and spent the first half of the 2011-12 campaign on loan at Pescara.

However, the Bianconeri terminated his successful loan spell on Monday in order to sell the 21-year-old to Genoa.

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slug=goal-officialjuventussellsciroim

Let me guess if I understand this... we sold him to Genoa, but buy half of his contract back from Genoa, so he is co-own?

Also he goes to Genoa or stays in Pescara?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol:

"But we made 8m off of him". "He is an unknown".

"Anyone can score for Zeman".

:yuck:

Tired of everyones fucking excuses why players should be co-owned or sold and its ok to have Boriello's here earning bucket loads for absolutely bull shit.

And they want Marrone on loan and would rather have Pazienza or Padoin for "depth" because they are older with "more Serie A experience".

:sergio:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:lol:

"But we made 8m off of him". "He is an unknown".

"Anyone can score for Zeman".

:yuck:

Tired of everyones fucking excuses why players should be co-owned or sold and its ok to have Boriello's here earning bucket loads for absolutely bull shit.

And they want Marrone on loan and would rather have Pazienza or Padoin for "depth" because they are older with "more Serie A experience".

:sergio:
I thought you promised to do something about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)