Ciro Immobile (12 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
Exactly, they are both crap. I never wanted the goal.com ban to end, and you should have just included tribal under the ban because they are 10x worse.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Exactly, they are both crap. I never wanted the goal.com ban to end, and you should have just included tribal under the ban because they are 10x worse.
As I said back then when I ended the ban, I tried a lot but I couldn't fight the amount of fans that site has. Each and every day someone would say: I know it's goal.com and I know it's banned but ...

I put their head up their ass but will they learn? No, the same people over and over again come back and do the same thing and think that if they include that phrase before the article, it becomes justified.

May 22, 2007
As I said back then when I ended the ban, I tried a lot but I couldn't fight the amount of fans that site has. Each and every day someone would say: I know it's goal.com and I know it's banned but ...

I put their head up their ass but will they learn? No, the same people over and over again come back and do the same thing and think that if they include that phrase before the article, it becomes justified.
Fair enough if it was too tedious, I scrolled past their posts then and I will now.

Dec 31, 2008
20 February 2010

Ciro Immobile, turns 20 in a perfect week!

It is an unforgettable moment for Ciro Immobile. The striker from Torre Annunziata is about to have a beautiful end to a week which he started as an authentic protagonist. Last Monday he scored a hat-trick in the final of the 62nd Viareggio Cup against Empoli, a feat which was decisive for him to take home both titles as top-scorer and best player of the tournament. Today, the 20th of February is another reason to celebrate: his 20th birthday.

To Ciro go all the best wishes from Juventus and all the supporters.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I'd rather develop him than getting Pazzini. He seems to be so good and we shouldn't waste another talent like this. It's about time he joins the older players.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Will be on La Domenica Sportiva tonight and they give him the award for best player at the Viareggio tournament. :tup:

Mar 24, 2006
Happy B'day Immobile ,
i have an idea , could someone arrange a donation to buy this kid a B'day present ?
i suggest a NOS , would make him faster than ever :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
ESCLUSIVA TMW - Siena, in settimana arriva Immobile

Mancano soltanto i crismi dell'ufficialità ma Ciro Immobile è ad un passo dal vestire la maglia del Siena. L'attaccante di proprietà della Juventus in settimana si trasferirà in Toscana con la formula del prestito.

---------------------------

Says he will joing Siena on loan this week. Not unexpected, hopefully he plays regularly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)