Ciro Immobile (13 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Immobile: «This year I opened up immediately»

By a double score he closed and by a double score he opens up. After the two goals during last year final to Sampdoria, Ciro Immobile restarts in the same way in the opening match vs. Legia Varsavia: a goal by head after only a minute, a penalty caused and transformed at the end of first half.

The bomber candidates since the beginning to follow his friend Daud in scorers’ lists: «Last year I opened up only during the semifinals, today I found immediately the goal. For me is a satisfaction, but most of all for the victory of the team. Today we went on the pitch with the right attitude and we did our match. The expulsion put us a little in difficulty, but we reacted and won. I’m feeling fine, I solved the problem I had in passed days and I’m here to do like last year and win the competition».

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was on the Juventus official web site. Which game is Immobile talking about??

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Torneo di Viareggio: Juventus - Legia Varsavia.

Played today at 3 pm.

EDIT: Ah you got it :D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I was thinking about the reason that the management brought Paolucci back and didn't give Ciro a full go and I think its either because he was injured in that game a while ago or because of the Viareggio.

Either way, I hope this kid gets a go. Good touch, an excellent eye for goal, good workrate and link up and seems to have the aura of confidence in him. Very good foundations for the future.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Forgot to mention that he has a good build ( could be one of the reasons that hes kicking ass with the younger teams).

Considering the amount of strikers we have, it will be a bit harder. I still hope he gets a few minutes here n there. But the important part is that they see him part of the team next season.

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
http://www.tribalfootball.com/juventus-expect-imminent-arsenal-offer-ciro-immobile-648611

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is eyeing exciting Juventus striker Ciro Immobile.

Leggo says Wenger sees Immobile as ideal cover for crocked Dutch striker Robin van Persie and has received glowing reports on the 19 year-old from his Italian-based scouts.

Wenger has a catalog of DVDs of Immobile and it's understood Arsenal are preparing a bid for the young striker to be tabled in the coming weeks.

Doesn't seemed to be true that Immobile can be cover for van Persie, but it's sign that everyone understands that our youngsters are ready for big games.

Jul 21, 2006
http://www.tribalfootball.com/juventus-expect-imminent-arsenal-offer-ciro-immobile-648611

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is eyeing exciting Juventus striker Ciro Immobile.

Leggo says Wenger sees Immobile as ideal cover for crocked Dutch striker Robin van Persie and has received glowing reports on the 19 year-old from his Italian-based scouts.

Wenger has a catalog of DVDs of Immobile and it's understood Arsenal are preparing a bid for the young striker to be tabled in the coming weeks.

Doesn't seemed to be true that Immobile can be cover for van Persie, but it's sign that everyone understands that our youngsters are ready for big games.

:crazy:

Arsene is really addicted to kids...

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Seriously posting from tribafootball still goes on? :sad:
Yes.

And please, get with the program and start blaming the board because one of our bigger talents doesn't get a chance in the first team & will be loaned or sold to Arsenal.

I'll lead by example: Screw the board for even thinking about letting Immobile go, ffs he could be the new Paolucci. He must stay & get his chance.

Jul 15, 2006
I'll lead by example: Screw the board for even thinking about letting Immobile go, ffs he could be the new Paolucci. He must stay & get his chance.
I agree with you, and arguably Ayub Daud's performances in the same tournament were as good if not better, and all he got was to be shipped out to Crotone. So, I hope we hold onto him for a little longer, problem is Trez and Iaquinta are on the verge of returning. Ugh, I just had epiphany of that cunt English commentary who said; 'Oh heres the kid with the rather unfortunate game when he came on against Bordeaux'... meh.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Immobile is a great promising player, he was explosive against Atlanta this past fall even though it was 5 min left lol. They should take a chance and let Immobile and the rest of the youth have some play time, I mean were are not performing well as it is already. Juve stands for Youth.

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
Salvatore, I can be useful in watching trends.
Some years ago they wrote that Wenger wants Trez.
Now they write he wants Immobile.
Situation is changed and it's clear even for BS-newsmakers, but only not for men who decide our lineup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)