Ciro Immobile (116 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Aside from the obvious strangeness of loaning out our most prolific youth striker, at a time when we have only one fit striker who has been shit for a year...I am happy to see Immobile given the chance to show what he can do, at a club fighting for promotion. As long as there is no OPTION TO BUY.

I am pleased with what Ekdal is doing in Siena. Shame about Iago...and the last I heard of Daud was that he was injured at Crotone in early december so has not been playing, but before that, he was getting games.

I would DEFINITELY prefer Immobile to be given a chance in our first team, especially in place of Amauri, who is simply awful...but...there seems NO chance of this happening, especially whilst Ciro remains, because Ciro doesn't care about form, or even natural positions. he has his own ideas, which are all wrong, but unfortunately, he picks the team and trains the team. So until he is OUT, its better for any developing player to be elsewhere, so as to avoid damage from Ciro's special approach to management and tactics.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Does this means that Ledesma is coming??
Considering our injuries and the fact that we have loaned out Tiaga, loaning him out now, probably means that we will acquire a new alternative, because we are already running low on AMFs

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
Aside from the obvious strangeness of loaning out our most prolific youth striker, at a time when we have only one fit striker who has been shit for a year...I am happy to see Immobile given the chance to show what he can do, at a club fighting for promotion. As long as there is no OPTION TO BUY.

I am pleased with what Ekdal is doing in Siena. Shame about Iago...and the last I heard of Daud was that he was injured at Crotone in early december so has not been playing, but before that, he was getting games.

I would DEFINITELY prefer Immobile to be given a chance in our first team, especially in place of Amauri, who is simply awful...but...there seems NO chance of this happening, especially whilst Ciro remains, because Ciro doesn't care about form, or even natural positions. he has his own ideas, which are all wrong, but unfortunately, he picks the team and trains the team. So until he is OUT, its better for any developing player to be elsewhere, so as to avoid damage from Ciro's special approach to management and tactics.
This Amauri crap has to stop! Do you really think he is a bad player? Name one player who has played well this season Chellini anyone else? He has been good until this season but how can he score with this shit midfield and tactics, its not like he is fluffing chances he is not getting any. He probably had more defensive headers then Cannavaro.

Shit formation no help to Diego, Dp, Trez when he was out there and Amauri.

If you look at our good wins its when we played Camo, Gia, Sissoko, Melo and Marchisio that is a good midfield and provides players with a chance. We shouldn’t bag him its not fair.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
Well he is bad since a year, not only this Season but also the second half of the last. How many goals did he score in 2009? 5 or something like that?
Its disgusting sometimes how awfully he wasts his chances.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
]This Amauri crap has to stop! Do you really think he is a bad player?[/B]
A striker who plays so consistently poor for a year, yes, I think he is an at best average player. At another team he could be ok. But at juve...other than the first half season where he took over from the injured trezeguet as the tap in and close range poacher, he has been shocking for us. At Juve, I am too used to quality players. Especially in attack. Every other striker i have seen at the club who has been given so much playing time, has been more prolific. And brought SOMETHING world class to the team. Those that lacked the skill, ravanelli for example, made up for it with heart and determination which got him goals. Those that lacked pace, had the ability, Vialli...Those than lacked flair, scored goals...Inzaghi...Amauri doesn't bring ANYTHING world class to the team. Nothing.

I see him as average in the air. lacking pace, flair, dribbling, intelligence, and shooting boots. I have not seen ALL of our games, but I have seen many when Amauri missed chances...Chances that really he should be putting away. Our best strikers this season have been very clearly Iaquinta and Trezeguet, yet who has had the most playing time???? The most minutes??? Would be interesting to see the goals/ min player ratios. I doubt amauri would fare any better than third on the list...and what does this tell us??? That Amauri is more a team player??? That he holds the ball up damn well??? I want strikers to score goals...its that simple. Or at the very least create goals. And your brazilian friend does neither.

I think we got burned pretty badly on his transfer. Financially speaking...And its a shocking state of affairs for italian football when a fair number of people, perhaps Lippi included, are pinning ANY hopes at all of World Cup success, on the shoulders of Amauri. To choose Amauri over a player like...Cassano, proves beyond ANY DOUBT to me that Lippi is mentally dead. Or injured...That is akin to racing against Valentino Rossi on a honda cg 125 when you have an R6 begging to be ridden and raced.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
As much as I would like Immobile to start instead of Amauri, that won't happen on a regular basis. He will on Sunday because Amauri is suspended, but other than that he's not really going to play. So sending him on loan to Empoli where he can play alongside Pasquato (another Juventus youth on loan there), that wouldn't be a terrible idea.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So its official? Immobile is at empoli?

Is lanzafame back or not? I am confused with all our children being displaced like fugitive immigrants out of Darfur.

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
Loan - it's a very stupid idea.
Our board hopes that someone will do all "dirty" for for as and then we'll receive complete player, not just a youngster.
So stupid.
We give our youngsters away year by year, doesn't receive anything from that and loose players after some time.
Does and other club with good academy do the same stupid things? Barca etc for example.

May 22, 2007
I really hope he gets time, which seems to have helped Ekdal a lot. Empoli are dumb for getting relegated.

Anyone know what happened to Daud? All I know is that he was injured for a few months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)