Ciro Immobile (60 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I just don't understand it and never will, but as a Juventus fan, I'm already used to it. It's just sad.

And some wonder why some of us dislike co-ownerships and loans. The examples on how terrible these deals are endless.
Wait, there are people like me that hate loans and co-owns? The majority of the forum love and defend them all the time. In fact, you're made out to be a heretic if you even happen to question them.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully we put those money towards Sanchez so we seal him quickly. I can't see any other explanation for selling him in rush.
The Barca clowns already said Sanchez isn't for sale. And anyway, if this is the only way we could possibly garner 9M from all the players we have, then Marotta truly is useless.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
What a shit deal, unbelievable. Any other league (maybe even team) could get 35m-40m. no, we get 19.5m but really less than half of it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I just don't understand it and never will, but as a Juventus fan, I'm already used to it. It's just sad.

Wait, there are people like me that hate loans and co-owns? The majority of the forum love and defend them all the time. In fact, you're made out to be a heretic if you even happen to question them.

- - - Updated - - -

The Barca clowns already said Sanchez isn't for sale. And anyway, if this is the only way we could possibly garner 9M from all the players we have, then Marotta truly is useless.
I have always questioned loans and co-owns, they are so stupid that I can't even start describing them.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
We are getting 9.5M for a player who hasn't even played for us... (yeah he made his debut blabla but seriously...)

People are screaming for death because we have 50% of his transferrights...
but what if it was like Garay and Real Madrid? Torino just sold Immobile for 20M and Juve are getting 50% of that because it says so in the contract blabla

People would be fapping their cocks of and building a statue for :beppe: because he put the 50% figure in the contract or something...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And why before the WC?
This I agree with, we should have waited until after the WC to sell him. IMO, he doesn't want to play for us anyway, and its clear that the management/coach didn't have in our plans, but we could have got a bit of a higher figure if he played (well) for Italy at the WC.

- - - Updated - - -

Marotta is so overrated in here.
Besides our jokey Society thing, no, no he isn't. Quite the opposite actually.

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
Cristian Nyari @Cnyari
Sky reporting that Ciro Immobile to Borussia Dortmund is a done deal. Around 19.5m Euros.
Would be third biggest transfer in club history.
Immobile would be fourth most expensive striker signing by a Bundesliga club in league history after Gomez, Amoroso & Makaay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)