Ciro Ferrara (13 Viewers)

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Ferrara: 'I'll find a way out' Saturday 23 January, 2010

Ciro Ferrara is disappointed with the Juventus crisis, but insists he will see it through to “find a way out.”

This week a summit meeting at the club headquarters resolved to keep the Coach in his place, but after tonight's 2-1 home defeat to Roma he's back on the chopping block.

“Considering what the lads put out there in terms of aggression, commitment and at times quality, we certainly deserved more. Instead we are here commenting on a defeat that is painful, especially in a negative period like this.

“I tried to say a couple of words to the squad in this difficult time, but I stayed behind a little longer to evaluate and consider the situation by myself. We did not discuss things further with the team.

“What I said to the players was that they put a lot of effort in and played for the victory. I think this squad has strength, character and grit needed to overcome this moment together. These are times when you need to be strong men and they are.

“There's no point hiding we are in a difficult situation. At times our defeats have been deserved, at times less so, but the fact remains we are quite far behind now.”

Juve are now five points adrift of third-placed Roma and with results this weekend could drop out of the Europa League spots too.

“Independently from the quality of the players, when you go through a period like this then some mistakes can be made. It's tough for everyone, including the whole team and myself. I'm disappointed with this situation.

“I was a Juventus player for many years, a director and now their Coach. If there's one thing I have in my heart then it is the desire to resolve this problem.

“With the directors we have discussed during the week about this moment. It's something that happens frequently in the last few weeks. All together we need to find a way out.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004

Ciro Ferrara is disappointed with the Juventus crisis, but insists he will see it through to “find a way out.”

This week a summit meeting at the club headquarters resolved to keep the Coach in his place, but after tonight's 2-1 home defeat to Roma he's back on the chopping block.

“Considering what the lads put out there in terms of aggression, commitment and at times quality, we certainly deserved more. Instead we are here commenting on a defeat that is painful, especially in a negative period like this.

“I tried to say a couple of words to the squad in this difficult time, but I stayed behind a little longer to evaluate and consider the situation by myself. We did not discuss things further with the team.

“What I said to the players was that they put a lot of effort in and played for the victory. I think this squad has strength, character and grit needed to overcome this moment together. These are times when you need to be strong men and they are.

“There's no point hiding we are in a difficult situation. At times our defeats have been deserved, at times less so, but the fact remains we are quite far behind now.”

Juve are now five points adrift of third-placed Roma and with results this weekend could drop out of the Europa League spots too.

“Independently from the quality of the players, when you go through a period like this then some mistakes can be made. It's tough for everyone, including the whole team and myself. I'm disappointed with this situation.

“I was a Juventus player for many years, a director and now their Coach. If there's one thing I have in my heart then it is the desire to resolve this problem.

“With the directors we have discussed during the week about this moment. It's something that happens frequently in the last few weeks. All together we need to find a way out.”
Please just find your way out of the club, and take the directors with you

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

This is just ridiculous. He needs to go, he's fucked up everything and he hasn't shown anything that should make anyone believe that he should continue lead this team. There is no logic in keeping him here and the board need to get their heads out of their asses and admit to the fact that they fucked up, fire Ciro and cut our losses.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Fuck.. I just remembered that if Germany does better than Italy and get the 4th CL spot then we're beyond fucked after this loss.

Jun 20, 2009

Even a tapiro would not take that loooooong to "find a way out". Oh wait, we got a "tapiro d'oro"!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)