Ciro Ferrara (13 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He's not a good coach.. But that won't undo the work he has done for this club as a defender. He needs to resign, but I can never hate him, never.
Do the right thing Ciro, resign.

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
I never post on these forums but I just can't hold back anymore... what a disappointment... just a shame... someone come and save our season before it's gone..

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
I can't believe this fucking idiot doesn't realize that we badly need Giovinco on the field. We were more of a threat in those 7 minutes, when Gio was playing. Fucking idiot! He better resign if he doesn't get sack! Fucking shit Man! fucking shit! :sergio:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Feel free to lose it too.
Mad times call for madness so don't act calm and start cursing, doctor. :D
I was mad when it was confirmed that we wont sign a coach, you know i always had some... moderate expectations and a lot of time to prepare my self for this.
So it takes more than a crushing defeat to Bari and Bari:cry: , before i start cursing...
atm i only feel grief, but i feel that it was inevitable and there is nothing we could or can do anyways...

I still see Ferrara as the victim here, we ruined his coaching carrier for ever and we may even forcing him to stay until x-mas, just to sign Spaletti then...

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
When will this end? When will De Ceglie run out laughing like a total douche and tell us we got punked? *anxiously looking for cameras*
And we get our Scudetti back with a cheque for 250 million and Molinaro blows up and Guus Hiddink explodes from Ciros stomach, who wasn't really Ciro at all

if only :touched:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Well I already started thinking that way since the match against Bologna in September. Ferrara's performance was the major reason for me to start posting here
I wanted him to leave long time ago, but I hate him for staying here after these humiliations, ffs we were 4 points ahead of Bayern with two matches left :sergio: it's insane and pathetic to stay after all these..

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I was mad when it was confirmed that we wont sign a coach, you know i always had some... moderate expectations and a lot of time to prepare my self for this.
So it takes more than a crushing defeat to Bari and Bari:cry: , before i start cursing...
atm i only feel grief, but i feel that it was inevitable and there is nothing we could or can do anyways...

I still see Ferrara as the victim here, we ruined his coaching carrier for ever and we may even forcing him to stay until x-mas, just to sign Spaletti then...
Spaletti signed a contract with Zenit yesterday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)