Ciro Ferrara (6 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Not only has he disgraced Juventus' name, he has lost the club MILLIONS in revenue by the UCL exit and by bad performances not worth Televising, less games will be televised in the future meaning even less revenue.

FK FERRARA, he was a SHITE defender in any case

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I think we have reached the point of no return.
Ferrara has promised us a different Juve for this match and we have suffered yet another humiliation.

I m really sorry that will end premature his carrier as a coach, but he knew the risks when he took the job and the odds were always against him...

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
The worst coach in our entire history.

Plain and simple.
I hate him. I hate him with passion. I forgot everything he did for us as a player, and i'm so sorry for that. Now I only remember the humiliation he brought to us.

Hopefully Secco went to our bench to tell Ferrara that he's fired.
True, it was his fault that our team offered him the job. He should have refused it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
My thought was the same when I saw Secco told Ferrara smt during the match.
Secco wasn't even on our bench, I believe.
He went there especially to tell something to Ferrara. I think he was mad that Ciro is not doing anything so he went there to tell him to make a fucking sub. Then Secco passed the paper to the 4th official (as it's done when subs are made), as in good old times. :lol:

Jun 18, 2007
Babye Ciro! . Now let's talk about new manager who can get the concentration and confidence back to the hole team because i think this is a colective issue . This is not Diego's fault or whoever.

Available coaches? I'd take Luciano Spalletti right now.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Secco wasn't even on our bench, I believe.
He went there especially to tell something to Ferrara. I think he was mad that Ciro is not doing anything so he went there to tell him to make a fucking sub. Then Secco passed the paper to the 4th official (as it's done when subs are made), as in good old times. :lol:
Secco and co should be fired as well

They have no management skill

Jun 20, 2009
I love you Ciro but hey, resign if you're still a Juve fan above all.
I doubt that he will resign. He has just promised that he won't ;-). Knowing his decision making ability, I also doubt he would be able to come up with that resigning decision, which is the best for him right now.

Again, please any mod make this icon for me: :Ferrara: ==> :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)