Ciro Ferrara (17 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
wooooooooooooow this is very good for every one and am sure now that he is depending on Diego and Giovinco as the main players for us......... greaaaaaaaaaat let's get some fullbacks to finish it.....

Grande Cirooooooooooooooo​

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He talks HELLA sense indeed, also very honest, hardly notice any typical PR talk or diplomatic BS whatsoever.

Plus I get the magic words I wanted to hear, lots of movement without the ball, and alot of possession football. :cool:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
He talks HELLA sense indeed, also very honest, hardly notice any typical PR talk or diplomatic BS whatsoever.

Plus I get the magic words I wanted to hear, lots of movement without the ball, and alot of possession football. :cool:
INDEED i can't wait for next season !!!

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Congrats to him getting a contract. Very happy with this news. Although the transfer market haven't even opened, I can't wait for the season to start.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Great news about Ciro! I have high hopes with him as coach next season. I just hope now they bring in someone equally as good as Ciro to run the youth sector. Pavel Nedved anyone :D?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
That's what I want to hear!
we all wanted to!ª! :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

Better possesion football and movement off the ball is what succesfull modern football is all about!.

He is a big gamble indeed but somehow everyone is getting the right vibes from him!! lets hope it is for something!.

Juve.be

May 26, 2009
“It will be a 4-3-1-2 system, but that can be changed to 4-3-2-1 or 4-2-3-1 depending on the circumstances. With the characteristics of the players we have right now, I’d say 4-3-1-2 is the best solution.”

Channel 4

:D Oh I am glad :D FORZA CIRO

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Our game with this guy is going to be beautiful. A few more good transfers (notably at the defensive department) and we will steam roll towards success next year.

I just can't wait to see the new Juve in action :weee:

Mar 28, 2007
My football is made of constant movement from everyone, a high level of quality with the physical condition that allows us to survive until the end of the season. This is an aspect that I want to take great care of, as I want players who can guarantee consistency.

i love this. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)