Ciro Ferrara (20 Viewers)

Jun 20, 2009
In any business, succession planning is one of the things you have to expect from competent management. As a manager myself, I would be and should be fired if I allowed similar circumstances to happen with my team at work. The ridiculous details now coming to light show that these clowns are even more clueless and incompetent than I originally feared.

Yes, we need to replace Ciro. But this whole experience now just makes me realize that our first priority is to get rid of Blanc. This club will simply cease to exist with him at the helm.
Exactly! I think the reason why our board were so keen on appointing an inexperienced and incompetent coach is because they themselves are also inexperienced and incompent. And the thing I fear most is that despite their incompetence, they still think they are doing well, as does Ferrara!

Let's get rid of Blanc and Co. once and for all. Blanc himself might still be very useful in an appropriate role, like taking care of the financial matters, as does Ferrara as a coach assistant, but they should never be allowed to be in charge of something beyond their ability.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
capello won't get far with england (the semis most)...they are good but not that good. So it depends if the england federation would like to keep capello even if they won't win nothing. It's almost certain that capello would go to italy if lippi will leave, because they won't give a shot to unexperienced types of coaches, or foreigners..

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Is he sacked or he might remain if we beat :inter: and Lazio ?
Well no one knows that I guess.

They say they told him he's gonna get sacked even before the Napoli match. Yesterday they also said he'll be here against Inter but only because we can't find any other coach.

But I also heard he'll be here for Lazio and THEN he'll leave. :sad:

And guess what? Yeah, it's another Monday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)