Ciro Ferrara (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Ferrara Can Coach

The Italian Federation’s technical sector announced today that Ciro Ferrara and Alessandro Costacurta have both passed their coaching examinations.

Ex-Italian internationals Ciro Ferrari and Billy Costacurta have both obtained UEFA’s Pro coaching license after passing their exams with the Italian Football Federation.

The recently retired men reportedly both passed with a maximum grade of 110 with honours. The ex-Milan man presented a thesis on 'The coach, and management of human resources', while Ferrara illustrated 'The concept of defense and man marking'.

Marcello Lippi, who earlier this week announced he would succeed Roberto Donadoni as Italy’s manager, told reporters he would be working with the same staff that helped him win the 2006 FIFA World Cup in Germany, which included Ciro Ferrara.

Lippi explained that Ferrara would be working at Juventus next season and join Italy for all its fixtures. This time around, his staff will also include Ferrara’s one-time teammate Angelo Peruzzi, who is also training to become a coach.

Luca Mirenzi

Forza Ferrara, future Juve Coach!
:flag2:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Boudz

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    I heard Donadoni's thesis was "1000 ways to use a Defensive Midfielder"

OP
    Boudz

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    I was actually thinking that the other day, hardly any black coaches out there. I think Thuram and Vieira would make good coaches one day

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
    I heard that he will remain with Juve but will join up with the National Team before games.
    I got the impression that taking up a position with the Italian team wouldn't mean that he'd have to quit being head of Juve youth academy.. On the subject, Hiddink managed both PSV & Australia at the same time

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    What Ferrara did for his coaching qualifications has to be the greatest idea for a thesis ever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)