Ciao (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numero10

Aug 5, 2002
Hi i am new here. I am a 16 year old from Australia but i am Italian. I was born in Veneto and lived in Treviso(same as DP :D) when i was younger. As you may have guessed from my name my favourite player is DP.

Forza Juve!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
Hello and a warm welcome to you....have fun and enjoy yourself!

Lucky you having lived in Italy.....I'm just coming to terms with no italian football on TV this season.....Mind you Chanel 5 did show Milan last night!....

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Lucky you having lived in Italy.....I'm just coming to terms with no italian football on TV this season.....Mind you Chanel 5 did show Milan last night!....
They did? Wow! A revolution there!! :D

Welcome Numero10! :extatic:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
It means 'Hi' but can also be used as 'bye'. The French use 'Salut' in both ways as well though it literally means 'bye'.
Same in Dutch with 'Hoi'.

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
Hey :) I'm new here too, as of yesterday... but too scared to start my own "hello" thread *^^* So anyways, greetings all, I'm Hayley from Australia, where most of the football is played with a stupid egg-shaped ball and you get a point for missing the goals. (Whoever thought of that was a terrible underachiever.) But anyway... hello :)
And in case anyone is interested... I'm the more feminine one in this pic: http://home.iprimus.com.au/curry/meandhayz.jpg :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)