Ciao Capitano, Amico, Uno di Noi. My tribute to the greatest Juventino of all time (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Sergio, you're one of a kind. I was waiting for this post and man what a post this was.

I'm at work, sitting finishing some stuff, Blondu sends message last night saying Sergio posted one about Ale, I couldn't check it as I was torn apart after the game, today I come here into my office, check your post, and start crying all over again.

Thank you Serg, you and I and many others are lucky to have lived the 19years of Del Piero's era. Thank you again for this post.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Great post indeed, maybe not only just a post, more of a heartly confession.
I m sure than many Juventini can feel what your heart feels Sergio, and i am also certain that Alex himself feels the same, you can see it in his eyes after the celebration, sense it by his short breaths and frozen smile,
those feelings, those moments, those dreams, those sentiments, we shared, together, we and Alex, for so many years, have and will always hold a special place in our hearts and in our minds.
And remember this, DP does loves us back! He suffers as much as we do now, he afraids of the next day, as much as we do, but he shouldnt, we shouldnt, either be 1,2 , 20 years from now, this bond wont break, wherever, whenever he crosses paths with a Juventino, he will feel it, we will feel it!
Uno di noi, always and forever!

OP
KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #48
    Nearly 24 hours later, the pain is still there. I know that juve will go on, as it always has and always will . Thank you to those who appreciated my words for a man who has become one of the very few people in my life that I would allow to call a hero

To those on this forum and around the world who became fans of Juve because of Alex, allow me to offer these words.

It is only human nature to follow a team because a certain player attracted you to them. We all have our reasons for following a club, and none of them, even those who jumped on the bandwagon during Juve's glory years, are illegitimate. It is also human nature to lose interest in a squad once that player leaves, no matter the terms of the exit.

To those I say.

Stay.

Please Stay.

This is another chapter that is going to be written in the illustrious history of juve, and the fans who became supporters because of this wonderful man, especially those in this forum, whom I have gotten to know since I arrived nearly 9 years ago, are EVERY BIT AS IMPORTANT as those who have followed the club for decades, those who have season tickets, those who have spend thousands on merchandise, satellite feeds, and magazines following this club.

The pain is there. It is tangible. I can point to it in front of me and tell people "See that? that is my pain. It will get smaller and smaller everyday, until it goes away." It hurts, and it sucks. This isn't the first time I've dealt with this regarding this club, and it won't be the last. maybe as I get older, I will finally become jaded to it all, but its easier said than done when a club such as this has been woven into the fabric of my family's lives for nearly 60 years.

The club grips you, tantalizes you, enthralls you, disappoints you, loves you. And you love them back.

It is the way of things.

We are all Juventus. All of us. From the hierarchy in Torino, to the players on the pitch, to the millions of supporters around the world who sit in front of their television sets, bars, computers, restaurants, to those who took the love of Juventus to their graves, to those who are yet to be born.

We are them. They are us. We will continue to be proud, to be supportive, to be critical, to be passionate. We cannot be anything less.

This is what Alex would want from all of us.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
    Jun 2, 2007
    Man, You are doing it again..
    I love those words :touched:

Yes,Fino Alla Fine Forza Juventus..
    It wont be the same,but my heart still beats Juve!!!

Grazie Sergio
    Grazie Alessandro Del Piero

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #52
    :sigh:

I woke up feeling ill.

I didn't know why until I realized what today is

:sigh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)