Ciao a tutti (1 Viewer)

OP
Picciottu

Picciottu

Sep 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #21
    Thanks. I notice you all disslike Inter too! Any others?
    There's not many team's i activley dislike just Inter & Catania. I do like however Roma, Juventus and iv a big soft spot for Reggina.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Palermo fan, eh? :)

Welcome here and make sure your team beats the living crap out of Inter at every opportunity.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Picciottu said:
    There's not many team's i activley dislike just Inter & Catania. I do like however Roma, Juventus and iv a big soft spot for Reggina.
    You'll have no trouble finding Inter haters in here...

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    Picciottu said:
    I hate inter & milan. I've hated inter since domenica messina threw a Juve-inter match in inter's favour in the 1990's. Juve lost 3 points in that match, & subsequently the scudetto that year... to milan. I don't really hate any other italian side, but I do like to see Juve win against whoever they play.

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    a friend of Bozi is a friend of mine, welcome, i enjoyed watching the game v west ham, and its good to see Palermo actually has a team of ITALIANS, unlike Inter

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Picciottu said:
    Geof, bravo.co.uk/forums about Italian football, it's where Bozi started. Amuri hasent played much yet, but it's early day's.

Maresca, I always trash Inter, beacuse they are a joke. There all carrot and no stick with their players, which means they get ripped off.

Thanks for the welcome.

P.S Marecsa i love the South African accent bytheway. It's one of my favourites, after the French accent.
    ???:shifty:

hey I am not byron, he is my brother

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Picciottu said:
    Real Merdid

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    piccio my man welcome ok let me show you about the place...
    knowing your talent and sense of humour go straight to nick against the world, lots of other fans in there and a good laugh. the meat thread is where the women come and a guy called elvin then scraes them off the forum.

the rest you will find. good to see you man hope you enjoy this place

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Bozi said:
    piccio my man welcome ok let me show you about the place...
    knowing your talent and sense of humour go straight to nick against the world, lots of other fans in there and a good laugh. the meat thread is where the women come and a guy called elvin then scraes them off the forum.

the rest you will find. good to see you man hope you enjoy this place
    and we have the make fun of inter thread, that is a visit worth:D

OP
    Picciottu

Picciottu

Sep 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #33
    Bozi, Yeah seems like a good place, bravo is getting a bit shit beacuse the moderators have a touch of the Nazi about them :frown:

Maresca, i thought you are South African due to your location.

Thanks for the welcome all of you. :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Picciottu said:
    Bozi, Yeah seems like a good place, bravo is getting a bit shit beacuse the moderators have a touch of the Nazi about them :frown:

ok ive signed up with tht forum, any bets on how long it will take me to get banned on there?

OP
    Picciottu

Picciottu

Sep 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #35
    Badass Devil said:
    ok ive signed up with tht forum, any bets on how long it will take me to get banned on there?
    They will not ban you, but they will delete your threads and posts for next to no reason.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Picciottu said:

aye tbh i got sick of he b ravo forum,only came back yo see you guys who had a great time with.

mods here can be fine and have a laugh and also are part of the forum so not the omnipotent dirtbags.

honestly i am glad to see you around here mate gonna be class

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)