Christiano Zanetti (1 Viewer)

JuveAllTheWay

May 24, 2005
Moving from one bench to another is not an option for C.Zanetti, even if he's such an crap duo to injury-addiction, but If Capello is interested, Then It Would Be Great Reborn for the player, it won't be such a fast reborn like it was in Cannavaro's case, cause of sittin' on the bench, but I feel, C.Zanetti will catch his opportunity to prove Moratti his stupidity.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
a translaion of this is

everything but juve
It would be better to transfer zanetti to real then juve. he doesnt want any talks with juventus which are highly intrested in the player.

no for tudor or gianichedda or miccoli. we dont want another cannavaro case. we will give zanetti to real madrid.
Great!!!At least one good news!
We don't need him (why the hell we get rid of Tacchi,and bring needless Diannichedda,and now think about C.Z)!!!!!!!!!

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #28
    ++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

Great!!!At least one good news!
    We don't need him (why the hell we get rid of Tacchi,and bring needless Diannichedda,and now think about C.Z)!!!!!!!!!
    Giannichedda, it seems he will be used to be a substitute for a central defender. he is not that needless actually. But after all this is my opinion ;)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Giannichedda, it seems he will be used to be a substitute for a central defender. he is not that needless actually. But after all this is my opinion ;)
    Your opinion is very important to me,you probably know that well.:(

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    NO !!!!

We shouldnt trade away Tudor for C. Zanetti.

Our defense is decimated with injuries, and right now we need another defender or 2, not another defensive midfielder

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    I just wish that Supercup fleet,and the transfer deadline to come.I really can't persist this anymore.Everytime I get here or turn on my TV I'm expecting to hear about some new transfer...it could be good,like Canna last year,or it could be bad,like someone else...anyway I can't live in doubt!
    That C.Z possibility or that talk about Stankovic in our lines,or that Camoranesi - zambrotta to inter move is terrifying me!!!

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I completely don't get Capello's C Zanetti obsession. I don't get his Panucci obsession either, etc., etc. But - if I were to give him the benefit of the doubt - he may see something in underappreciated players who may add more to the team than their individual performances might indicate.

I slagged on him heavily for bringing over Zebina, but he surprisingly turned out to be halfway decent at times. (Flawed, but better than I expected.)

I just hope this is just a case of Capello having some astute visibility into finding key players to fill holes that are under the market radar and price range. Because I honestly would rather have Blasi over C Zanetti too.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    But why would we need C.Zanetti and those characteristics when Blasi and Giannichedda have the same characteristics you're saying Capello maybe looking at. I think the limitations filter through when you see that Capello takes comfort in the fact that he's worked with somebody before, because that is what he clearly prefers. That to me, is one of his limitations as a coach. This if anything, only goes to prove that.

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
    Zanetti would be a very good signing, ecspially if we trade him for Tudor. Miccoli is a very good striker but it's clear that he want to leave the club, so we can also trade him for Zanetti. The problem last year was the midfield and with a formation of:
    Emerson - Vieira - Blasi - Zanetti - Giannichedda
    we will have a great central midfield/ defend midfield. The only problem now are a few benchplayers for the defence. Buy some young talents.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
    as someone said in another thread somedays ago, capello isnt a coach who likes to change the players positions. i dont think he even thinks about playing gianichedda as a back. at least thats the impression
    He wouldn't be changing Giannichedda's position at all. Giannichedda played more often as a cb(and did well) than as a dmf for Lazio last season.

All these opinions about Giannichedda, while it seems to me that more than 50% here haven't ever seen him play.

I don't see why he would be another Leggro.. at all.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by juvefc_robin ] ++
    Zanetti would be a very good signing, ecspially if we trade him for Tudor. Miccoli is a very good striker but it's clear that he want to leave the club, so we can also trade him for Zanetti. The problem last year was the midfield and with a formation of:
    Emerson - Vieira - Blasi - Zanetti - Giannichedda
    we will have a great central midfield/ defend midfield. The only problem now are a few benchplayers for the defence. Buy some young talents.
    Right. The central midfield you named is great, although Zanetti will be first choice backup and not Blasi. The squad depth in central defense however, isn't that good. There is a big possibility Tudor will leave, and Giannichiedda can play there but it isn't his best position. If we get Zanetti but lose Tudor we're screwed.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    we have a lot of players in this type , we have emerson , verira and blasi , we dont need additional one

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    Never ever! Seriously, we are Juventus. We shouldn't even be looking in the direction of a mediocre nobody such as C. Zanetti.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)