Christian Vieri (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MartinN ] ++
Agreed, it would be very interesting to see Gilardino in the Juve shirt. I'd much rather see him than Vieri in the team.
Also the age could be playing down the sitiuation, However Vieri wouldn't be bad at all:cool:

njork10

Jun 30, 2005
thought vieri wanted first team football.Why is he going to milan then with shevchenko,inzaghi and possibly crespo or gila to contend with and we all know milan dont always play with two strikers.Doesnt make sense to me

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
They say that SKY is reporting that Vieri has signed for JUVE!
La Stampa as well claim that a 3 year contract has been presented to BOBO giving him €4m/year!

I N S A N E, if true!!!

:fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero:

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
The latest: Trezeguet have already began discussion on personal terms with Chelsea, a fee of 55 million euro have been agreed by Juve.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
The latest: Trezeguet have already began discussion on personal terms with Chelsea, a fee of 55 million euro have been agreed by Juve.
i hope so :D this will mean that juve can get a lot of players

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Milan will have Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Tomasson, Vieri and either Gila or Crespo. Crazy!
Tomasson is on his way out. Inzaghi is even worse than Trezeguet when it comes to injuries, so that just leaves a trident of Shevchenko Vieri and Kaka. Compare that with Trezeguet, Zlatan and Mutu/Cassano. Id say we've got the edge.

acedriver

Jan 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
please let this be true.. I wanna see gilargol in Juve

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Official Vieri To Milan!
7/5/2005 3:23:00 PM

As Goal.com anticipated to you this morning, Christian Vieri completed his move to Serie A giants AC Milan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)