Christian Vieri (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

wake up for fvcks sake..I was talking about the arsenal of firepower at their disposal :dontcare:

Vieri knows he will not START at Milan ..especially with the arrival of Gilardino.

Age?? So what...our core players are still relatively young: Nesta, Pirlo and Kaka.
I believe Milan want to swap Inzaghi for Gila now,
they dont wont to pay all the money gothered from CL for Gila
and Parma just want that(cash),
Gila isnt a priority anymore

A.C.M.

May 18, 2005
Gila is still the first priority for milan!!!

the "vieri thing" has nothing to do with Gila

vieri is simply going to be crespo's replacement.
that's why this is a smart move JDT is going to leave
and hopefully the front line will be

sheva-gila-bobo-pippo.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Sheva-gila-crespo-vieri-inzaghi-Tommason. Looks impressive.
What about a replacement for the moments Dida get shaky (Liverpool most beloved goalkeeper)?
Or playing not so beautiful but with more courage- guts-ball-whatever?

Nikki, would you sign now for a season like the last one ? Fantamilan is on the verge to become just that: a fantasy.....

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
wow, I think Milan will not be looking to sign Crespo anymore, they already have somebody better IMO and costs nothing.

I have a feeling they are still going to lure Gila, its probably a player plus cash deal. But I have a feeling once the Trezguet deal goes through that Gila will be at Turin next season.

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by A.C.M. ] ++
Gila is still the first priority for milan!!!

the "vieri thing" has nothing to do with Gila

vieri is simply going to be crespo's replacement.
that's why this is a smart move JDT is going to leave
and hopefully the front line will be

sheva-gila-bobo-pippo.
exactly ;)

but the next few days will be the most juiciest. this is where we will know if Gilardino comes to milan. maybe even tomorrow some have said.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Galliani esulta per l'acquisto di Vieri: "Battuta la Juventus"

Grande euforia in casa Milan per l'arrivo di Christian Vieri
vedi foto

Grande euforia in casa Milan per l'arrivo di Christian Vieri. Se non lo avessere bloccato ieri mattina, Bobo sarebbe finito alla Juve. Per Galliani questa e' una vittoria nei confronti di Luciano Moggi. "Ero come Maspes in surplace - racconta il plenipotenziario rossonero -, in attesa di notizie da Londra. Quando e' stato chiaro che Crespo era perduto e ho visto Gaiardoni partire da lontano, ho deciso di giocare d'anticipo". Traduzione dal gergo calcistico di Galliani: Gaiardoni, che era l'acerrimo rivale di Maspes, nella fattispecie incarna Moggi in agguato. "Adesso abbiamo completato il nostro reparto d'attacco - conclude Galliani -. Gilardino? Il Parma continua a pretendere 30 milioni di euro, a questa cifra non compriamo. E piu' passano i giorni, piu' le cose si complicano"

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
In a bad systran translation I understood that this i s an answer to Moggi's tricks or something like that because they stole Vieri from our hands

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Not translation but a resume

Gialliani is happy for Vieri adquisition: We defeat Juve. If we dont black him yesterday he would finish at Juve. he feels he has outsmart Moggi.
Respecting Gilardino, Parma is asking to much, 30 millions and Milan will not pay that.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++

Not very well.

Fabio Capello=>Fabio hat

but if you want to understand some things from Italian articles you can try it.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/
yeah i know,i ve tried systran some time ago,me and noone known managed to run it properly,
i use babelfish too! but fabio hut issues are present there too,
so most of the times i base on my mixt of Greek,Romanian,English,French and some Italian to work out an aproximate translation
and most of the times it works! esp on short textes like these,
but i cant make a solid text for someone else to read,
thats why i needed smth like systran and some other alternatives:D

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Not translation but a resume

Gialliani is happy for Vieri adquisition: We defeat Juve. If we dont black him yesterday he would finish at Juve. he feels he has outsmart Moggi.
Respecting Gilardino, Parma is asking to much, 30 millions and Milan will not pay that.

Lets just see who outsmarts who this transfer season.

Gialliani is leagues under Moggi IMO. nobody could have pulled off the Cannavaro - Carini switch...that was just sick :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)