Christian Vieri interview in english (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
If anyone has a clip of any interview that Vieri has done in english, I would appreciate it !!

He grew up in Australia, so I'm sure his english is as good as mine (if not better !!)

A few months ago, after Inter played Newcastle in the CL, Lua Lua accused Vieri of racial remarks (which were investigated and unfounded :D:D). Apparently, Vieri answered the media in english, so that all the UK press would hear what he had to say, and understand him.

I couldn't find the interview on any channels or the internet, so if anyone has anything, I would appreciate it !!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ale10

Jun 18, 2003
I've heard Vieri speak in English before, and if you didn't know he was Italian you would seriously think he was Australian! That's how fluent he is. Sorry, I can't help with the videos though!

OP
Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    Finally, someone who's actually heard him speak english !!!!

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
    Yes, he does speak with an Australian accent, which insn't too surprising considering how long he lived there. He was on a BBC sports programme just before the World Cup and the presenter couldn't believe his Aussie accent!

Nov 17, 2012
    Grande Bobo! Probably the 2nd unluckiest player after Baggio to not have a WC next to his name. Such a pure striker in every sense of the word, I just can't believe he only spent 1 season here... :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)