Christian Poulsen (14 Viewers)

Should Poulsen be part of the Juve squad for the 2010/11 season?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on who is signed and what offers are made for Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Any news on Poulsen returning ... ?

Expecting a :gsol: melee :gsol: at the middle of the park against Inter, Sissoko and Poulsen will be fundamental

Btw, Poulsen hasn't really been a thorn in the flesh of opponents (so far), contrary to all the bad press he had before he arrived.

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
maybe thats his problem, maybe he is trying so hard to show everybody that he is a "technically gifted player" that he is failing to contribute much to the team...a FLOP so far no doubt. Hope he improves in the future.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
a FLOP so far no doubt.
Yes doubt.

The guy played only 6 matches so far and he didn't lose his place in the team for playing bad. He got injured and he's yet to make a comeback.
He was solid against Fiorentina, brilliant against Udinese, completely controlled the midfield against Catania and he was awful (just like the whole team) against Sampdoria, Palermo and Napoli, even though he made an assist vs Napoli.

It was different with Tiago last year because he played bad everytime he was given a chance (except on that famous match vs Empoli when he made two assists). Poulsen on the other hand started very well and ended bad (at the time when everyone else played bad).
He didn't flop. Perhaps he will, but for now you don't have a case to call him a flop.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yes doubt.

The guy played only 6 matches so far and he didn't lose his place in the team for playing bad. He got injured and he's yet to make a comeback.
He was solid against Fiorentina, brilliant against Udinese, completely controlled the midfield against Catania and he was awful (just like the whole team) against Sampdoria, Palermo and Napoli, even though he made an assist vs Napoli.

It was different with Tiago last year because he played bad everytime he was given a chance (except on that famous match vs Empoli when he made two assists). Poulsen on the other hand started very well and ended bad (at the time when everyone else played bad).
He didn't flop. Perhaps he will, but for now you don't have a case to call him a flop.
Note that in the Palermo game we were in control of the second half until Ranieri took Poulsen off. After that, Simplicio ran the show and created their winner.

Poulsen may not have been good, but he wasn't terrible.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Poulsen will be very useful for us. He doesn't deserve a guaranteed spot in the starting XI, but as Ranieri said he will be "our Ambrosini".

Seeing Tiago might not be completely fit for the Inter game, I wouldn't worry one bit if Poulsen is the one replacing him.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Note that in the Palermo game we were in control of the second half until Ranieri took Poulsen off. After that, Simplicio ran the show and created their winner.

Poulsen may not have been good, but he wasn't terrible.
Ah, yes. And until he was replaced he was doing the job supposed to be done by both him and Sissoko (who got sent off earlier in the match). I know he had many missplaced passes on that match and he did play very bad, but his presence allowed us to control the match in the second half.
The moment Ranieri "brilliantly" replaced Poulsen with Camoranesi, and created a midfield trio consisted of Giovinco-Camo-Marchisio, Simplicio started killing us.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Poulsen is anything but a flop. I thought he was okay so far. Some very good performances mixed with few worse ones but still acceptable. Tiago has been playing a lot better in the meantime though. I would almost prefer him if he keeps this form.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Poulsen will be very useful for us. He doesn't deserve a guaranteed spot in the starting XI, but as Ranieri said he will be "our Ambrosini".

Seeing Tiago might not be completely fit for the Inter game, I wouldn't worry one bit if Poulsen is the one replacing him.

What did Poulsen do to deserve this tag from CR? IMO Poulsen > Ambrosini

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Poulsen will be great add on to our team. I guess some of you did not watch games on regular TV so you got somehow distorted image, so please turn on your TV's and pay attention next game against Inter.

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
Any news on Poulsen returning ... ?

Expecting a :gsol: melee :gsol: at the middle of the park against Inter, Sissoko and Poulsen will be fundamental

Btw, Poulsen hasn't really been a thorn in the flesh of opponents (so far), contrary to all the bad press he had before he arrived.
I guess Ranieri wants Poulsen to stay back Sissoko will be the one snapping at opposing player's feet while Poulsen will be around to make sure that any danger is mitigated.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
it is really annoying to have so many injuries .. especially as most of them are muscular injuries that do happen through bad training or treatment.

i really think someone gotta kill dr. africola and replace him with someone who actually is a doctor ... perhaps someone who studied and worked outside italy ...

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
it is really annoying to have so many injuries .. especially as most of them are muscular injuries that do happen through bad training or treatment.

i really think someone gotta kill dr. africola and replace him with someone who actually is a doctor ... perhaps someone who studied and worked outside italy ...
or both!

we're having waaay too much of this for it to be mere coincidence

is our physio an inter fan by any chance or on moratti's payroll?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)