Christian Poulsen (2 Viewers)

Should Poulsen be part of the Juve squad for the 2010/11 season?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on who is signed and what offers are made for Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
More in the second.

We had control of the game in the second half when he was one and we lost control once he went off.

The first half was a total write-off because the tactics were just so bad.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
well when poulsen come out juve lost the game vs palermo
maybe he isnt a fantastic player but he does the wet work

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And we were winning when he was on?

Did you watch the game? Did you happen to notice he was quite bad in this game? Did you also happen to notice that in the first half he played in, was one of the worst Juve performance ever by the team? And the second half he didnt play much in due to being substitued 15 mins into it, we were MUCH MUCH better then the first halfs abomination? (doesnt say much, we were just that awful in the first).

In what world would all this mean we lost because we took out Poulsen? Didnt you notice he did everything wrong basically? (like almost all of our players and specially midfielders, except Marchisio at times).

memo

Nov 18, 2005
And we were winning when he was on?

Did you watch the game? Did you happen to notice he was quite bad in this game? Did you also happen to notice that in the first half he played in, was one of the worst Juve performance ever by the team? And the second half he didnt play much in due to being substitued 15 mins into it, we were MUCH MUCH better then the first halfs abomination? (doesnt say much, we were just that awful in the first).

In what world would all this mean we lost because we took out Poulsen? Didnt you notice he did everything wrong basically? (like almost all of our players and specially midfielders, except Marchisio at times).
weel... did u notice that i did not defend poulsen. . .
i pointed ranieri mistake. . .they owned us with simplicio migliacio( i cant spell the name well) and bresciano

and in what world did i say that we lost because the "big" poulsen was out??
did u watch the game. ..di u notice that almost all of our players where awfull in that game..i aoly liked marchisio and. . .nobody
but anyways we took away poulsen. . .and we lost the entire midfield..he was playing awfull? . . .yes. . .but face it its true, camoranesi did nothing and we totally lloose that game when he arrives

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I give Ranieri alot of stick, but I wont give him one for taking a risk on Camo in a game we were playing awful, and that needed a change. We needed that change, it was risky, but we played better after that change, even if more fragile.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
like the commentator said yesterday, if he made a team out of the injured Juve players, they would probably be a team good enough to qualify for CL :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)