:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

what do you want now??????
:devil::devil::devil:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++

and you don't want to visit me too ??? :down:
not that romania would be so great as panama is, but ...
it has some great views
and ... more important : it has me :D
we will marry in greece then :devil:
Hey Panama is not so "cool".

Romania must be 100 times better. We are in latin amerika remember?? countrys of the second world!.

Thinking on it carefully.......I must be the one that will go to Greece and Romania, and Italia.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Romania must be 100 times better. We are in latin amerika remember?? countrys of the second world!.

Thinking on it carefully.......I must be the one that will go to Greece and Romania, and Italia.
you think romania is better? :rolleyes: that's how bloodonmoral got you to marry her, told that she lives in the most wonderful country with billions of oil diamonds, gold and... sand :undecide: and that she is a daughter of some sultan.
Q to hydde: am i right?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

you think romania is better? :rolleyes: that's how bloodonmoral got you to marry her, told that she lives in the most wonderful country with billions of oil diamonds, gold and... sand :undecide: and that she is a daughter of some sultan.
Q to hydde: am i right?
hahaha

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
++ [ originally posted by lilianna ] ++
what a cool thread!

i would like to ask girls who like paolo_montero,like annie,

how can you gals???

he is more ugly that ferrara is..........
Hello lilianna! Sorry, that I haven't answer before. I think Montero is not ugly! For me he is a very handsome and there is something special in his eyes and his smile is wonderful!:angel: Oh, and he is a fantastic footballer in teh same time!;)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
The Bloody one will me Pissed off when she read this!!.

Be careful when you are talking about her ;)
will you revenge me, arturo?
1. @ lilianna : why are you calling my husband ARTUR ??? his name is ARTURO , am i mistaken ???
2. @ lilianna : i like paolo because i like him. good answer. well ... i dunno ... why do you like tacchinardi ??? :devil:

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003

you are not right
latin america is great, i like it very much
romania ... has great views and traditions and hospitality and good food ... but this is about all ... not too exotic, i'm afraid

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++

Hello lilianna! Sorry, that I haven't answer before. I think Montero is not ugly! For me he is a very handsome and there is something special in his eyes and his smile is wonderful!:angel: Oh, and he is a fantastic footballer in teh same time!;)
:thumb:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++

will you revenge me, arturo?
1. @ lilianna : why are you calling my husband ARTUR ??? his name is ARTURO , am i mistaken ???
2. @ lilianna : i like paolo because i like him. good answer. well ... i dunno ... why do you like tacchinardi ??? :devil:
1) i am calling him arur cause i think his name is artur!!
i may be wrong of caurse

2)i like tacchi cause tacchi IS handsome,
montero is NOT!!
:LOL::LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)