Chievo - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
:totti: You still don't get the point! :wallbang:
Are you kidding me Nina ??!! Please, I much older and even a bit wiser than you- I have a little different way of handling things than you do- so far in life ,IT WORKS !!!!

Again, I wont say anything to any outsiders who try to trash the forum or OUR TEAM !!! Maybe YOU dont get it !!!! :wallbang:

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by AlexDP ] ++

...but, yeah, I feel bad for those people who paid to watch it...

-S-

The crowd in the Bentegodi were going crazy, screaming throughout the first half to postpone the match because of the bad visibility. Because you see, there is a stupid law in Serie A that says if a match got abandoned in the first half the fans get their money back, but if the match got abandoned in the second half and there was a replay .. then the fans will have to buy new tickets to watch the replay. That's why the fans wanted the match to be postponed from the first half so badly :)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Are you kidding me Nina ??!! Please, I much older and even a bit wiser than you- I have a little different way of handling things than you do- so far in life ,IT WORKS !!!!

Again, I wont say anything to any outsiders who try to trash the forum or OUR TEAM !!! Maybe YOU dont get it !!!! :wallbang:

Hmm, despite your years and your wisdom you were not able to see/recognize and after that ignore such statements. The more you give them to chew the longer they will stay!

I'm wondering how your stingy tolerance and hot-bloodiness is going along with your work?!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)