Chievo - Juventus (3 Viewers)

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
++ [ originally posted by LaDelPieroJUVE ] ++
help me please! i am trying to see the videos but i can't. i have divx and all but always instead of open with it, windows media player is open and i can't see the video!
i check the settings to change it and for just divx show the videos .avi but anyways windows media open =(
got divx codec 5.02?

if u do and still dont work... try get urself some mpg codecs or something... could work... i cant completely tell u whats wrong cuz i got codecs for every little shit.. lol

got some to choose of here:

AC3
DivX
Xvid
Mpg
SVCD
Divx and Codecs for Windows Mediaplayer
Divx Codec
MPEG Drivers
Nimo Codec Pack
SVCD-codec mpeg2

some of the codecs ive got...

anyone knows whats the right for this guy?

Buy on AliExpress.com

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Forza Inter ] ++
for me , it will be a tough test for ur side cause u are already out of COPPA ITALIA & CHIEVO playes very well on their home land , Moreover ur defence sucks . . .therefore i see in this match ur 3rd defeat & consequantly with our victory over PERUGIA (99% sure even without VIERI & CRESPO) Prediction : CHIEVO 3 - 1 JUVENTUS

FORZA INTERNAZIONALE
your defense is really ****in great :LOL::LOL:

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
++ [ originally posted by LaDelPieroJUVE ] ++
help me please! i am trying to see the videos but i can't. i have divx and all but always instead of open with it, windows media player is open and i can't see the video!
i check the settings to change it and for just divx show the videos .avi but anyways windows media open =(
1st of all did u save the goals?? if u did then jus do wat DaJuve asked u 2 do.

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
Guys , i've changed my ID from I_HATE_JUVE_ to Forza Inter , cause i thought that my previous one somehow is a little bit silly & i've decided to change it . . .

really Mubrook and congragulations on Inter loss. Hard luck .

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by AlexDP ] ++
The full ratings from Juventus.com:

GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT: Buffon 6.5, Thuram 6.5, Ferrara 6, Montero 6.5, Zambrotta 6.5, Camoranesi 7, Conte 6.5, Tacchinardi sv, Davids 6, Nedved 6.5, Del Piero 7, Di Vaio sv, Trezeguet 7.5.

CORRIERE DELLO SPORT: Buffon 6, Thuram 6, Ferrara 6.5, Montero 6, Zambrotta 6.5, Camoranesi 6, Conte 7, Tacchinardi 6, Davids 7.5, Nedved 7, Del Piero 7, Di Vaio sv, Trezeguet 7.5.

TUTTOSPORT: Buffon 6, Thuram 7, Ferrara 7, Montero 7, Zambrotta 6.5, Camoranesi 7, Conte 6.5, Tacchinardi sv, Davids 6.5, Nedved 6.5, Del Piero 7, Di Vaio sv, Trezeguet 8.

LA STAMPA: Buffon 6.5, Thuram 6, Ferrara 6, Montero 6, Zambrotta 6, Camoranesi 6.5, Conte 6.5, Tacchinardi sv, Davids 6, Nedved 6.5, Del Piero 7, Di Vaio sv, Trezeguet 8.

CORRIERE DELLA SERA: Buffon 6.5, Thuram 6.5, Ferrara 6.5, Montero 6.5, Zambrotta 7, Camoranesi 7, Conte 6, Tacchinardi sv, Davids 6.5, Nedved 6, Del Piero 6.5, Di Vaio sv, Trezeguet 8.

LA REPUBBLICA: Buffon 6.5, Thuram 6, Ferrara 6, Montero 6.5, Zambrotta 6.5, Camoranesi 6.5, Conte 6, Tacchinardi sv, Davids 6.5, Nedved 6, Del Piero 6.5, Di Vaio sv, Trezeguet 8.
WOOHOO! It seems all of our players did well!:cheesy::D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Guys , i've changed my ID from I_HATE_JUVE_ to Forza Inter , cause i thought that my previous one somehow is a little bit silly & i've decided to change it . . .
Oh that's so sweet!:touched::D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Well, thats great, this Inter chump comes into our forum acting very rude and disrespectful- so I put him in place by giving him a taste of his own medicine- and some of our staff gets offended.

I'm sorry Nina and Martin - it wont happen again

And I wont stick up for us again either !!

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I do wish the Italian authorities suspend evening matches until the fog simmers down as the visibility is extremely poor

Two games now against Lazio and Chievo , I have not been able to see much and btw even the channels that were meant to show the game Sport+ and C+blauw decided to show Real Madrid vs Althletico instead, maybe because of the poor visibility , not to mention the poor fans who pay good money to watch a match

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I do agree that these kind of games should be postponed but when the scoreboard reads Chievo-Juventus 1-4 then who am I to argue.

Buffon#1

Jan 2, 2003
Perugia's Zivis Vryzas has admitted he used his hand to score his first goal and his sides second in their 4-1 win over Inter Milan this afternoon.

its' unfair . . .

forza Inter
Listen,boy,just stop looking some silly reasons of Inter loosing.
Fisrt of all Inter Official Web Site admitted that Vryzas used his hand, I dont really think it was Vryzas himself.
Second of all,most of the Juve fans are interested in Inter loosing we do not really care about who used his hand and who didn`t!
Third of all Inter lost because they are weak!!Because they have deserved to loose....
And at last we discuss Juve in here,not Inter.If you want to talk and to say smthg about the greatest team in the world (which is Juve of course),then you are welcome...If you want to cry about what is fair and what is unfair,who used the hand and who didn`t,smthg else about Inter....plzzz find another forum.....
You were crashed!!!That`s only the begining!!!

Thank You!!!

FORZA GRANDE JUVEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Anyway a bit off topic but can someone tell me whats up with Lupatelli and that ridiculous beard? He looked like a circus act

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)