Chievo - Juventus (5 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
congrats everyone on this win.... :star:

I'm so happy that juve are getting their act together again.
I'm mostly happy for Trezegol...

Thanks Magnus for getting us the game Clips so quikly :D....

sorry everyone i'm not on as much as usual.......but that doesn't mean i'm not following :D....

....Later
good to see you're still alive :cool::D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
COMPLETELY DISSAPOINTED!!!

we only won 4-1? what is this? this is a club that just got promoted two seasons ago. with the amount of chances we shoulda won the match like 6-0 or sth like that!

sack LIPPI!!! :mad:

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++
I watched the goal videos, what a fog it was at the game. Anyone watched the game? Did you see the ball at all?

i watched the match in the 1st half the fog was really bad i didnt even no wen juve scored the 1st goal the 2nd one 2 couldnt make out its a penalty till i saw DP goin 2 shoot the ball but the 2nd half was much much clear.

i felt so sad wen DP missed the penalty we could've won 5-1

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
juventus is back in the game... they have done well since trez came back :)...

only the italian cup when salas n zalayeta plays we loose...

i cant wait for salas to leave the club, think we do lot better without him... and it gives di vaio more time to play also...

also anyone saw micolli play against inter?

im happy that juve owns him... he will be a good future player... he is a roberto carlos copy... tiny and fast as hell. but not the hard carlos shots... cant wait to see him get better.

Forza Juventus!!!

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
COMPLETELY DISSAPOINTED!!!

we only won 4-1? what is this? this is a club that just got promoted two seasons ago. with the amount of chances we shoulda won the match like 6-0 or sth like that!

sack LIPPI!!! :mad:
wtf u mean with *only* 4-1?

u remember last season? 2-2?

4-1 is great away score against a team like chievo which is great... when they came up to serie a last year they did a fancy job and they still do... and they have shown us they can kick the arse of the best teams of serie a.

:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)