Chievo - Juventus (3 Viewers)

Forza Inter

Jan 1, 2003
we also had a great match today :down:
Cuper was great in his starting lineup , all the players were fantastic . . .especially Vieri & Toldo :dontcare:
We were thrashed by Perugia today but i see that the main reseon for this heavey defeat is the 1st penalty given to Perugia where it's clearly shown that Gordoba hasn't touch the ball . .
Anyway , we still are 3 pts behined the leaders AC Milan & it's too early to say anything regarding the standings . . .

Forza Inter :cool:

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

Ohh that yes! I almost forgot! Sarah you must get a pic from this little "slip" :D and put it on the site!
...with pleasure :D

Does anyone remember whether it's in the first or second half? :undecide:

-S-

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by AlexDP ] ++
...with pleasure :D

Does anyone remember whether it's in the first or second half? :undecide:

-S-
The 2nd one, since you couldn't see a thing in the 1st one ;) :D

Forza Inter

Jan 1, 2003
Perugia's Zivis Vryzas has admitted he used his hand to score his first goal and his sides second in their 4-1 win over Inter Milan this afternoon.

Vryzas claims that the usage of his hand in the 32nd minute goal was accidently.

"We must see the replays again," he said after the game. "I had the sun in face and I have not seen the ball very well, I wanted to header the ball but I have just hit it with my hand."

its' unfair . . .

forza Inter

Forza Inter

Jan 1, 2003
Departing AS Roma striker Gabriel Batistuta is out to prove the critics wrong as he prepares to seal his move to Inter.

"Some of the people who criticised me in recent months could well regret my departure," he was quoted as saying in the Gazzetta dello Sport.

"Many people wanted me out of Roma. I have always worked with great professionalism and never had a problem with the Tifosi.

"After all, I did win the Scudetto with them, but they never appreciated me as a man. The greatest disappointment is that I was never understood."

BE READY FOR THE MIGHTY BATIGOL

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
greeeat avatar erik!

well it seems every time I predict a juve defeat we win :wallbang::D

and of course thanks for the goals nekton; as always, its very much appreciated :thumb:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
congrats everyone on this win.... :star:

I'm so happy that juve are getting their act together again.
I'm mostly happy for Trezegol...

Thanks Magnus for getting us the game Clips so quikly :D....

sorry everyone i'm not on as much as usual.......but that doesn't mean i'm not following :D....

....Later

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Originally posted by I_Hate_Juve:
Perugia's Zivis Vryzas has admitted he used his hand to score his first goal and his sides second in their 4-1 win over Inter Milan this afternoon.

Vryzas claims that the usage of his hand in the 32nd minute goal was accidently.

"We must see the replays again," he said after the game. "I had the sun in face and I have not seen the ball very well, I wanted to header the ball but I have just hit it with my hand."

its' unfair . . .

forza Inter

It would still be 3-1 if the goal was disallowed :) I don't think Inter would deserve to win, since Perugia was much more active and made many more chances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)