Chelsea want to Steal Gilardino, yes, steal (1 Viewer)

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
From channel4.com

Chelsea move for Gilardino
Chelsea have been linked with a sensational move for Parma striker Alberto Gilardino. The London side are prepared to swap ex Parma striker Adrian Mutu plus cash in an exchange for the Under-21 international.

Hmmm, if we had accepted the Trez-Mutu deal, this would not happen. I will cry if Chelsea get Gilardino. It's typical of the; watch every other clubs transfer targets (because their own scouts are not good enough) then pip them to the bid with a ridiculous sum of money.
This will be tragic if they get him. Really tragic.

I can't imagine what's worse, Roma or Chelsea. :(

Buy on AliExpress.com

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Valley ] ++
From channel4.com

Chelsea move for Gilardino
Chelsea have been linked with a sensational move for Parma striker Alberto Gilardino. The London side are prepared to swap ex Parma striker Adrian Mutu plus cash in an exchange for the Under-21 international.

Hmmm, if we had accepted the Trez-Mutu deal, this would not happen. I will cry if Chelsea get Gilardino. It's typical of the; watch every other clubs transfer targets (because their own scouts are not good enough) then pip them to the bid with a ridiculous sum of money.
This will be tragic if they get him. Really tragic.

I can't imagine what's worse, Roma or Chelsea. :(
So true!, and if this happens (which i dont think) then this sport is tragic!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I am surprised at one thing- why Romka's interest towards Gilardino came in so late. He probably didn't watch any TV in the past few weeks.

Nothing we can do, guys... it's a free market. :(

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
OH FFS

:fero::fero::fero:
Couldn't have said it better myself :fero:

This sucks so bad, because we were the first top club to show interest in Gila, and now it seems that Chelsea, Roma, Real and whoever else are ahead of us :down:

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
I hate chelsea and all this speculation just pisses me off even more. They are pathetic because they just still players for stupid amounts of money which the payers are not even worth. Are they ruining the game yes, for years the money transfers between teams have been getting out of hand but that is just one or two big signings (Madrid) in the summer but chelsea are making these signings all the ****ing time and they are offering the players too much to entise them to stamford bridge. Where is the skill in this do they know how to scout a talented youngster and turn him into a future star no. Let's hope abramovich gets bored and sells up and they have too sell all the stars because they cannot afford to pay all the stupid wages.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Agreed. it's really sickening how Chelsea operate, but then again, they've got the money so why not spend it? I'd love for us to be able to buy Crespo, Mutu, and Duff in one summer.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
There's no way Mutu is going to go to Parma in exchange. He's a "big profile" player now, and parma simply couldnt pay his wages and I doubt he'd be willing to take a pay cut when there are other big cluibs interested in him.

Now, if Chelski were to offer only money...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
nah, Abramovich plans to buy much more bigger names, I don't think that Gila is "big" enough, I mean that he's not that popular and well-known as the other targets... And this is just anglo angle- rumour, it's the worst part of channel4, it's like tribalfootball or soccerage... Well, not that bad, but you got the idea...

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
stealing Gilardino?....er.... Parma would be pissed if Chelsea steal GIlardino... after all Gilardino is theirs... but why would Juventus be pissed?... we do not own him....its ot as if we have signed a MoU to sign Gilardino or something.. we are not even sure that he is one of our transfer target...

gilardino is Serie A hottest property right now... its rather logic that he attracts a lot of attention.. we already know we dont sign hot properties...

God i hope ther is one big club that sign him from Parma already.. there are alot of clubs that in need of a striker.. and we are not one of them...

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Moggi needs to uhrry up now, there is not much time left, or we could see Gila playing in a blue strip :fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)