Chelsea want to Steal Gilardino, yes, steal (1 Viewer)

May 4, 2004
guys.. gila said that he wants to stay in ITALY!!! and IF he had to leave italy it would be for real m.. soo.. take it easy...

btw... someone kill abramovich.. plzzzz.. :p

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
OH FFS

:fero::fero::fero:
gotta love the aussie way of putting things:D

i dont think gilardino will choose chelsea over juve. money is one thing for parma, but gilardino wont leave italy. moggi should start negiotating and offering certain players as well as cash.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I doubt chelsea would make such a ridiculous offer. Giladrino is not worth mutu plus cash to start with. And more importantly chelsea are showing ominous signs of being the heirs to the galacticos. Which means u can expect to see a very star studded line up, which will not have ne place for the likes of giladrino.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't think this will happen. I think Ronaldo might be on his way to Chelsea, so there would be no need for Gila. Or if Moggi would just sell Trez to them.....

OP
Valley

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #36
    OK, the anglo angle is not that accurate, but stuff like this scares me. And it's not as bad as SA or TF :D

It's true that Mutu won't go to Parma, but they could always just offer money instead.

At this rate Chelsea will never get rid of Mutu.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    If there is something that really pisses me incredibly... is when Chelsea or Real madrid snub a great STAR player from SERIE A!!!!

holy shit search for players in the EPL or in the spanish Liga or in the Bundes!!!!! But not here !!!... we are losing more and more of our stars everyday!.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)