chelsea interested in trezguet (16 Viewers)

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Geez Nicole your even more stupid than I thought.

:D

++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

What the hell are we waiting for? :extatic:
Probably to seal som players before the deal. ;) So NOONE can see we got the stash! I bet when or if the sail is announced, I bet more players will be involved.

Oh this scenario is sweat!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
No no no you got it all wrong. I was insulting you not the camel!
Good one, but you also shot yourself in the foot, it means he is smarter then you as well :p

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We dont need the load of Crespo,
Milan would prefere to buy Gila than loan Crespo
and even if we had the full rights of Crespo they would never buy him from us.
Either way a Crespo deal will destroy any Gila hopes for good,
a bad outcome IMO

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What I don't understand is why people would want to sell Trezeguet and replace him with Vieri or Crespo when we could easily buy Gilardino with the 37 million from Chelsea. We would also have about 20 million left over from the Gilardino deal, so perhaps we could put that money towards finding a world class central midfielder such as Vieira.

As for Trezeguet, I admire is finishing skills and IMO nobody does it better in the game, however we simply cannot reject 45 million Euros in the situation we are currently in. The midfield department needs another top player, and we can easily replace Trezeguet with Gilardino. Unless Moggi has some other ideas that will bring us the cash to fund top transfers, I hope we sell Trezeguet to Chelsea, as scary as it sounds.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
The latest: Trezeguet have already began discussion on personal terms with Chelsea, a fee of 55 million euro have been agreed by Juve.

juventusi

Jul 22, 2002
Luciano Moggi torna a smentire le voci che vorrebbero il Chelsea vicinissimo all'acquisto del bomber juventino David Trezeguet per una cifra vicino ai 55 milioni di euro.

"Ho capito... qualcuno vuole che noi vendiamo Trezeguet per farci comprare Gilardino. Mi sbaglierò ma Trezeguet è più forte di Gilardino. Per carità è bravissimo però lasciatemi prendere una cantonata da solo: mi tengo David. Io la Juve ce l'ho davanti agli occhi e Trezeguet la butta dentro".

any translator?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)