chelsea interested in trezguet (7 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I dont think its a weakness nicole, I think that is how football is, and thats what so great about football because no one player can play all the different styles of Football. Not all players can be the center of a team, Trez has a good finish and the best volley.

Don't get me wrong though, I also think he is not the best striker or among the top10 strikers but he has alot to offer. And at 37 million poundsterling, he has a whole lot to offer to Juventus :D.

Buy on AliExpress.com

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Thats partly why he has a whole lot to offer to Juve :D,

I'd thought before that he'd probably be valued around 25 million euros (at most). So its a nice deal dont you think? (if it does go through)

Do you wish you had Moggi at Roma, Nicole? :D:p
you probably wouldn't be facing the ban.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
Thats partly why he has a whole lot to offer to Juve :D,

I'd thought before that he'd probably be valued around 25 million euros (at most). So its a nice deal dont you think? (if it does go through)

Do you wish you had Moggi at Roma, Nicole? :D:p
you probably wouldn't be facing the ban.
No way! I dont want ANY Moggi at Roma, nevermind that the 'corruption' himself!!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

No way! I dont want ANY Moggi at Roma, nevermind that the 'corruption' himself!!
yeah I understand, afterall its sometimes hard to distinguish love and hate, they are closely linked together u know :p

Its always good to sell to Chelsea, they'll buy overpriced players.

First we get Mutu for nothing, now they give us 37 mil pounds. Heck May be we can persuade Glazer to hand us Rooney :D :D :D

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
oh plz..
not rooney..
not tht over rated piece of crap!!!!!:sick:
Dont worry,
I was just tryin to get at Nicole, there have been some good news/deals for Juve but bad stuff happening to her Beloved Roma and Man Utd. :D:devil::devil:

Gila is all we need upfront now.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Well its being reported everywhere now. I hope there is some truth because like I said I though trez had a selling value of only 25 million euros, not 54.5!

Its the sale we have been waiting for.

worldsoccernews.com-------

Chelsea desperately seeking striker
First Published: Jul 04, 2005

Chelsea are reported to be ready to make a 37 million pound (54.6 million euro) bid for Juventus striker David Trezeguet - paving the way for Hernan Crespo to stay at Milan.

Juve's director general Luciano Moggi has confirmed that a 30 million pound offer for Trezeguet was rejected earlier this month, but negotiations are continuing and Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has lodged an improved bid, the Daily Mirror reported Monday.

Although Juventus coach Fabio Capello and Moggi have said Trezeguet is not for sale, it is unlikely they would turn down the opportunity to bring in such a massive sum.

The Frenchman struggled last season with a succession of injuries and had been in talks with Barcelona. Chelsea need a new forward and their inability to sign a striker was pulling Crespo back to Stamford Bridge against his wishes.

The loan period at Milan has expired and talks to extend his stay have hit a stalemate despite his offer to take a pay cut.

"Chelsea are trying to convince me to go back, but what I really want to do is stay in Italy," he said.

"I'm having the worst summer of my life because I don't know at what club I will be at in two weeks time. Since losing the Champions League final the only good thing that has happened has been my wedding."

The former Parma, Lazio and Inter star signed for Chelsea in 2003 for 16.8 million pounds, but found it difficult to settle and only rediscovered his form at the San Siro.

Chelsea, who have also been linked with Real Madrid's England striker Michael Owen, also tried to sign Cameroon striker Samuel Eto'o of Barcelona and Andriy Shevchenko of AC Milan.

Chelsea were reported to have offered AC Milan a world record 85 million euros (57 million pounds) for Ukraine star Shevchenko but were told it wasn't enough.

Abramovich's club offered Milan 73 million euros (48.9 million pounds) plus Crespo.

With Crespo valued at around 12 million euros (8 million pounds), it would have smashed the current record of 71 million euros (46 million pounds) Real Madrid paid Juventus for France star Zinedine Zidane four years ago.

Mourinho's top scorer last season was midfielder Frank Lampard, as the likes of Didier Drogba and Mateja Kezman struggled to find top form. Kezman left for Atletico Madrid last week and Mourinho is desperate to find another striker.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Gazetta has an even more interesting story to tell. They're saying now Chelsea are furthering the bid by throwing Crespo in to the mix. Theyre offering Juve a lower cash bid than the earlier one + a one year loan deal of Crespo.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Gazetta has an even more interesting story to tell. They're saying now Chelsea are furthering the bid by throwing Crespo in to the mix. Theyre offering Juve a lower cash bid than the earlier one + a one year loan deal of Crespo.
balls to that...why the **** would we want crespo and allow milan to get gila??

balls to that deal................

Unless we give milan our loan and move for gila anyway?? then keeping milan sweet :D

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
but why would we accept this, Crespo is a good player, but I want him in full ownership not in a loan deal.

50 mil + Crespo this would be a great deal.

we would aready have a replacement for trezeguet, and with the rest of the money we could buy, Viera, Miguel, Pires, Mozart and a CB for the bench

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

balls to that...why the **** would we want crespo and allow milan to get gila??

balls to that deal................

Unless we give milan our loan and move for gila anyway?? then keeping milan sweet :D
My thoughts exactly, we we loan Crespo than surely Gila is Milan's.

So baggio, is the cash lower then 30mil pounds or 37mil pounds, do ya mean?

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juventus2 ] ++
50 mil + Crespo this would be a great deal.
Are you out of your mind?

If Moggi can pull THAT off, I'LL call him a genius!! 50 mil AND Crespo for TREZEGUET!! Thats like selling Sand to a Camel!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++

worldsoccernews.com-------

Chelsea desperately seeking striker
First Published: Jul 04, 2005

Chelsea are reported to be ready to make a 37 million pound (54.6 million euro) bid for Juventus striker David Trezeguet - paving the way for Hernan Crespo to stay at Milan.
What the hell are we waiting for? :extatic:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)