chelsea interested in trezguet (17 Viewers)

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
SELL HIM FOR 37 MILLION!!!!!! INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!

Im here in Italy now, and its front page news, with ABRAMOVIC in big, pic of trezeguet. its sick. sell him!!!!! get pires, mozart, vieira, cassano :)

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++
SELL HIM FOR 37 MILLION!!!!!! INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!

Im here in Italy now, and its front page news, with ABRAMOVIC in big, pic of trezeguet. its sick. sell him!!!!! get pires, mozart, vieira, cassano :)
You giddy swine! I'm sure if it has substance, Moggi will sell.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
this will be a dream, i will buy a chelsea jersey with trezegoal to make myself feel less gulity after the deal

PLEASE SELL HIM

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Would be sad to see Trezegol leave. Hes one of the better finishers in Europe, although at that price tag, i wouldnt blame Moggi for selling.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
You agree hes not in the top 20 in the world? That would be a bit much to be honest.
I've never actually rated him as a player; ask anyone who's been here a couple of years. I'm just glad some folk are coming round to my way of thinking. Trez imo is probably the best header of the ball in the game (from an attacking point of view obviously) but other than that I think he's mediocre. No real pace, zero effort, poor touch, no vision or skill whatsoever... his finishing is good but he's very overhyped in that department. If Chelsea are stupid enough to pay that money let them.

Jul 28, 2002
i think trez will would do well with chelsea...robben and duff to flank and create for him...imo he would score plenty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)