chelsea interested in trezguet (15 Viewers)

Sumo_Basho

Feb 20, 2004
If this bid is true(confirmed by numerous sources) would be one of the best deals ever IMO.Trezeguet has had an average season at best,and has never really hit the same form since 2000/01 even tho he was injured for a large part... and getting £37m is ****in unreal.

If this happens it will allow Milan to sign Crespo on a permanent basis,and Moggi will be able to nip in and steal Gilardino.
If Gilardino is still priced around £25m, then Juve will easily be able to afford him - and Juve could swap the likes of Miccoli,Appiah,Tudor etc... to soften the blow for Parma?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Personally. I think Trez is overrated I dont even think he is in the top 20 of strikers in the world...

Think he is as good as Adriano or Sheva...hell Gila is better, so is Luca Toni :D

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
it is difficult to reject this big offer IMO...

let sell him and bring some new faces to Turin to make the team even stronger....

just like we sold zidane and brought buffon, thuram and neddy a few years ago.

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Personally. I think Trez is overrated I dont even think he is in the top 20 of strikers in the world...

Think he is as good as Adriano or Sheva...hell Gila is better, so is Luca Toni :D
There's probably some truth in that, that's why this offer is insatiable.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Juve must not waste this chance , 37 ml euro means around 50 ml dollar for a player who is always injured , please sell him , we can get gila plus 3-4 other players

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Cmmon Moggii please ...Gila , Cassano and ACM and Mancini..common man...and by all means ...chelsia is stupied too much ....but any way forza chelsia :D:D

Boksic

May 11, 2005
WHAT A DEAL!!!!!

sell Trezeguet ----- 37 million
buy Gilardino ------ 25 million

left over 12 million for Pizzaro/Rosicky + a defender

also it means one less foreigner and one more italian!!!!

I would only sell Trez if we can definatly bring in Gilardino

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I cant believe one thing chelsea know that gila is better than trez and he is cheaper , why go for trez , i have a feeling that this is a rumour only

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
..because Gila won't sign for Chelsea. He wants to stay in Italy..who the hell wants to play for Chelsea anyway? Only way Trez will is if we convince him that he's not in our first-team plans.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
I cant believe one thing chelsea know that gila is better than trez and he is cheaper , why go for trez , i have a feeling that this is a rumour only
Gila refused Chelsia different times.....either us or Milan will snap him

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++

Toni > Trez? Ur kidding?

Anyway I would go for this deal. With that sort of $$$ we can build our team with better players. go for this deal Moggi!

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
am feeling sorry for Trez ...what happen to him .:down:.......am thinking he is searching in the Taploid papers :D for a home....whle Henry try to tell him how london city is a mixture of Asian - Arabs - and Euro people.....Forza Henry :D:D

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Martins is used becos of his lightning pace. And last time Mancini was puzzled as to select twho would be the ideal partner for Adriano, so I think the purchase of Gila is to make a lethal Adriano - Gila partnership.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)