chelsea interested in trezguet (10 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by hambon78 ] ++
Juventus ready to sell £40M Trezeguet to Chelsea
July 1, 2005

Juventus have told Chelsea they're prepared to sell striker David Trezeguet.

Juve director general Luciano Moggi turned down a £30 million offer from Chelsea last week for the French international.

But it was reported in yesterday's Italian press that Moggi and fellow Juve directors have had a rethink and are willing to sell Trezeguet to the Blues for £40 million.

Moggi intends to replace Trezeguet with Inter Milan striker Christian Vieri.

Vieri has just 12 months left on his San Siro contract and the club are poised to release him in order to get him off their wage bill.

Juventus are ready to take advantage of the situation after they initially failed in an attempt to re-sign him 12 months ago, following his season at the Delle Alpi in 1996-97.

Boss Fabio Capello is a massive fan of the 32-year-old and the Turin club would be keen again, especially as no transfer fee would be involved.
More tribal but hey...if its true....sell sell sell.

Buy on AliExpress.com

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
You realli need to tone it down a notch Dp boy but your not being very logical when talking about Ale please just relax and start talking logically.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by hambon78 ] ++
Juventus ready to sell £40M Trezeguet to Chelsea
July 1, 2005

Juventus have told Chelsea they're prepared to sell striker David Trezeguet.

Juve director general Luciano Moggi turned down a £30 million offer from Chelsea last week for the French international.

But it was reported in yesterday's Italian press that Moggi and fellow Juve directors have had a rethink and are willing to sell Trezeguet to the Blues for £40 million.

Moggi intends to replace Trezeguet with Inter Milan striker Christian Vieri.

Vieri has just 12 months left on his San Siro contract and the club are poised to release him in order to get him off their wage bill.

Juventus are ready to take advantage of the situation after they initially failed in an attempt to re-sign him 12 months ago, following his season at the Delle Alpi in 1996-97.

Boss Fabio Capello is a massive fan of the 32-year-old and the Turin club would be keen again, especially as no transfer fee would be involved.
W :eek: W

source?

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
actually I read it on world football.

It seems 40million poundsterling is alot of money, but I guess seeing that Chelsea are reportedly going to pay 51million euros for Gila who is not keen on joining Chelsea, then Moggi can force Chelsea the big money.

Trezeguet is worth less than 40million euros in my opinion. If this goes through then Gila will come to us.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
40 million pounds is way too much for trezeguet. maybe before his injury prone seasons but now it seems strange. but if Roman is willing, then by all means give him to them.

Both Gilardino and Cassano could come as we would have the cash.

If Moggi is able to sell Trez for such a high fee, then i think he'll make major changes. Remember, when Moggi sells big, ie. zidane, many stars come in.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Chelsea are getting desperate though. i mean, Gilardino isnt budging to leave italy, no other strikers are wanting to go to chelsea either.

if trez is the last option for chelsea, then they'll offer that. i wonder if Drogba or Kezman will stay there.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Latest: Chelsea offering 58 million euro for Trezeguet, Juve will accept it.
Replace him with Gilardino and Vieri !

oh, well, I believe it when it happens.....

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Calcio mercato say an offer has been made by chelsea but doesnt seem to be anywhere else. either way get that sh!t moggi and get gila/cassano and give us the most potent strike force in the world!! BRRAAAP!! BRRAAAP!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)