chelsea interested in trezguet (10 Viewers)

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Just to make on thing clear, I'm not telling her to do anything, I'm asking her.

Of course she can express her opinions, but everytime she posts in these catagories its always negative of Juventus. Just to tick the other members off. Like the anti Del Piero posting and the azzurri7 bullying.

Neither was I talking to you. I asked her for a favour and she neglected it. If she felt threatened she can defend herself quite well on her own.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
Just to make on thing clear, I'm not telling her to do anything, I'm asking her.

Of course she can express her opinions, but everytime she posts in these catagories its always negative of Juventus. Just to tick the other members off. Like the anti Del Piero posting and the azzurri7 bullying.

Neither was I talking to you. I asked her for a favour and she neglected it. If she felt threatened she can defend herself quite well on her own.
:LOL:

If you though I was being 'negative' about Juve, or 'just to tick other members off'. frankly you live in a shettered world :D

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Please Nicole no offence, but I hardly doubt any Juventus-fans cares about a romanistas point of view on our players or on our team.

Try to stick to the hangout sections.
"No offence" is a coward's way of saying "I don't want to deal with the consequences of what I am saying." To put it bluntly, that was an attack on Nicole which is disrespectful. All members may post their opinions on whatever the hell they want, within the bounds of taste, mutual respect and libel and copyright laws. That goes for Romanistas and Liverpudlians and whoever the hell else wants to post here. You will not belittle their contributions.

Frankly, I haven't seen that, but then I don't know what the azzurri7 reference refers to. Many people, Juventini or otherwise, don't think much of Del Piero, and quite a large percentage of those replying to this thread have expressed an opinion that Trez is hardly worth €30. But then, a Romanista should shove off because she shares those views? No.

Neither was I talking to you.
Well I'm talking to you. As a moderator, I require you not to harass other members about participating in any discussion they so wish.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
If you though I was being 'negative' about Juve, or 'just to tick other members off'. frankly you live in a shettered world :D
I was not basing my arguments on this post alone, this one was not so bad.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's not just because you're a Romanista, but also your unwillingness to look at anything about Juventus objectively. So what if you hate Juventus, you should still be able to see things clearly in the world of football....yet you choose not to.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
It's not just because you're a Romanista, but also your unwillingness to look at anything about Juventus objectively. So what if you hate Juventus, you should still be able to see things clearly in the world of football....yet you choose not to.
Like what? I dont think I am like that, but if I am I obviously wouldnt be able to see it, so tell me when I am like that?

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Thank you Andy that was exactly what i meant to say.

@Mikhail: I must have missed the no cowards allowed sign when I registred. What's the deal with moderators taking shots at members anyway?

Look at her posts in this section and you'll se she only posts here to annoy. I am not saying that its by the book or not.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Thank you Andy that was exactly what i meant to say.

@Mikhail: I must have missed the no cowards allowed sign when I registred. What's the deal with moderators taking shots at members anyway?

Look at her posts in this section and you'll se she only posts here to annoy. I am not saying that its by the book or not.
Please, at least give me some credit, if I wanted to annoy people I could do a much better job of it.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Nothing personal, just follow the rules, FFS.

I have, and I disagree. Some people just hate a dissenting view - hence most of human history, from the witch trials to the Spanish Inquisition. On that note, I'm off to the Monty Python thread. No more modding for one day.

mjomran

Aug 19, 2004
I think if we want to sell Trez. (although I like him to remain) then we can get his ideal replacement Gilardenio. Or we can go for VUCINIC (of Lecce) and keep the extra money for strengthen other department. But do not bring Vieri please!

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Juventus ready to sell £40M Trezeguet to Chelsea
July 1, 2005

Juventus have told Chelsea they're prepared to sell striker David Trezeguet.

Juve director general Luciano Moggi turned down a £30 million offer from Chelsea last week for the French international.

But it was reported in yesterday's Italian press that Moggi and fellow Juve directors have had a rethink and are willing to sell Trezeguet to the Blues for £40 million.

Moggi intends to replace Trezeguet with Inter Milan striker Christian Vieri.

Vieri has just 12 months left on his San Siro contract and the club are poised to release him in order to get him off their wage bill.

Juventus are ready to take advantage of the situation after they initially failed in an attempt to re-sign him 12 months ago, following his season at the Delle Alpi in 1996-97.

Boss Fabio Capello is a massive fan of the 32-year-old and the Turin club would be keen again, especially as no transfer fee would be involved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)