Charlie Hebdo massacre - 2015-Jan-07 (6 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Don't flatter yourself, you don't really believe that your backward country can be mentioned in the same breath as other western european countries such as Scandinavian countries, the Benelux countries, Germany, Switzerland and the UK, do you?
hah funny so what do you consider Italy the same as Lybia?!? Sorry dude maybe the recent years ruined what is a GREAT country but we're still there.

With all the problems we have i can still say i'm proud to be italian.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
they are really pathetic
They really don't deserve having large amount of people from around the world in their country, all the immigrants should just leave and go to Canada or something, starve France, they can't do shit alone anyway and their economy is in shambles

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I don't buy that for one minute. Holy wars are people justifying their actions and deeds with divine inspiration. It's rarely the other way around.

Just look up David Koresh. A death cult is a death cult, and it should be treated as such. Religion is just finding the right words and interpretations to justify yourselves as if you've been ordained by the gods. Fox News does this all the time.
When was the last holy war where someone killed hiding behind the bible? And pardon me for stupid question, what would be the other way around here? Justifying divine inspiration with war? Didn't get that one.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
The.. the crusades?
It was kinda established before in this discussion that pretty much until Martin Luther and later larger parts of the church people had limited access to the Bible since not everyone knew latin or even how to read anything, so they where relying heavily on the head of the church. I'd call that manipulation not interpretation, discussion was whether it is possible to wage a war because Bible tells you to do so.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
"Are All Terrorists Muslims? It’s Not Even Close"

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/14/are-all-terrorists-muslims-it-s-not-even-close.html

Christian terrorism is alive and well.
There's no denying that the article is a little biased as well, but still, very important and often overlooked point.

- - - Updated - - -

It was kinda established before in this discussion that pretty much until Martin Luther and later larger parts of the church people had limited access to the bible since not everyone knew latin or even how to read anything, so they where relying heavily on the head of the church. I'd call that manipulation not interpretation.
I'd just add that just by claiming that one's actions are based on one's interpretation of a book, doesn't mean that the interpretations are in any meaningful or make sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)