Charlie Hebdo massacre - 2015-Jan-07 (6 Viewers)

OP
Maddy

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #721
    i posted a pic earlier in the thread where they were basically mocking the massacre of a 1000 people on their front page the day after it happened. their shit is not satire, it's neither smart nor funny, just shock kinda those moron feminist bitches who get naked in churches.
    Charlie Hebdo is satire whether you liek it or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4785425 said:
    it's ur SUBJECTIVE opinion, but you present it like it's an objective one
    :agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Quran is the word of God whether you liek it or not.
    Juventino[RUS];4785428 said:
    he fails to understand it unfortunately

see how that worked geniueses

- - - Updated - - -

no rus, this wont be a platform for another one of your religious crusades, stay on topic or get infractions and thread bans.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4785428 said:
    he fails to understand it unfortunately

oh the irony

Mar 9, 2006
    see how that worked geniueses

- - - Updated - - -

no rus, this wont be a platform for another one of your religious crusades, stay on topic or get infractions and thread bans.
    So, the congress of normal muslims where they accept that the killings and punishments are ok because quran says so is not on topic? yes, de-jure it's not about the charlie hebdo, but de-facto it is

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    i posted a pic earlier in the thread where they were basically mocking the massacre of a 1000 people on their front page the day after it happened. their $#@! is not satire, it's neither smart nor funny, just shock kinda those moron feminist bitches who get naked in churches.
    I still don't get it. Like I said before, Todd and Timmy is a mockery of 9/11.

You know, taking things literally all the time is extremist in itself.

The Muzzies need to have a bit of fun.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    I still don't get it. Like I said before, Todd and Timmy is a mockery of 9/11.

You know, taking things literally all the time is extremist in itself.

The Muzzies need to have a bit of fun.
    what if the muzzies had fun with todd and timmy the day following 9/11, dont answer it, the muzzies could even build a mosque in that neighborhood, NYers should have a more open mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4785435 said:
    So, the congress of normal muslims where they accept that the killings and punishments are ok because quran says so is not on topic? yes, de-jure it's not about the charlie hebdo, but de-facto it is
    that was a joke of a video of someone nobody knows talking to pubescent boys who were giggling half the time about generalities that have nothing to do with the subject at hand. Also i refuse to take seriously any islamic scholar who doesnt speak arabic in the most eloquent way, it's one extremely difficult languages to master imo

now i will link a video of one of the greatest islamic scholars of the 20th century, talking about the subject at hand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCRRXEpw3PA

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    what if the muzzies had fun with todd and timmy the day following 9/11, dont answer it, the muzzies could even build a mosque in that neighborhood, NYers should have a more open mind.

- - - Updated - - -

that was a joke of a video of someone nobody knows talking to pubescent boys who were giggling half the time about generalities that have nothing to do with the subject at hand. Also i refuse to take seriously any islamic scholar who doesnt speak arabic in the most eloquent way, it's one extremely difficult languages to master imo

now i will link a video of one of the greatest islamic scholars of the 20th century, talking about the subject at hand:

Where is the proof that is essentially what Charlie Kabob was doing? You are being too vague for me.

Mar 9, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

nice translation - no straight links on the parts of quran where i can find the prove of his words, i have never seen anything about the constitution in the quran

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Juventino[RUS];4785441 said:
    nice translation - no straight links on the parts of quran where i can find the prove of his words, i have never seen anything about the constitution in the quran
    as if youd watch with intent to even see the verses quotes, elasticity of time fitting 14 minutes in 5. Anyhoos this was not just for you.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Where is the proof that is essentially what Charlie Kabob was doing? You are being too vague for me.
    and you are being too evasive, i believe i have answered all your questions, i just mentioned one example out of many of the crass tactless and incendiary pictures that garbage of publication had on their front page, your answer was those damn muzzies need a sense of humor, i proved convincingly to you that fellow americans have the same sensibilities elsewhere, since this clearly doesnt fit with preconceived bias, i cant help further

Mar 9, 2006
    as if youd watch with intent to even see the verses quotes, elasticity of time fitting 14 minutes in 5. Anyhoos this was not just for you.
    1 thing that i learned about muslim speakers - if they say "our prophet, may peace be upon him" then this person either a liar or he's stretching the truth, he wants to control the crowd and it's a music for their ears. You want to "buy" muslims crowd? Permanently embed this phrase in your speech and they will listen to you very carefully

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    and you are being too evasive, i believe i have answered all your questions, i just mentioned one example out of many of the crass tactless and incendiary pictures that garbage of publication had on their front page, your answer was those damn muzzies need a sense of humor, i proved convincingly to you that fellow americans have the same sensibilities elsewhere, since this clearly doesnt fit with preconceived bias, i cant help further
    But your obvious issue is that you seem to sympathize with the attackers, which is why I asked the questions I did. Obviously no matter what you or anybody else says, the answer for me will be no action. They could say butt rape Muhammed a million times during Ramadan and it won't make a difference when it comes to freedom of speech.

The issue is on your end, not mine.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    But your obvious issue is that you seem to sympathize with the attackers, which is why I asked the questions I did. Obviously no matter what you or anybody else says, the answer for me will be no action. They could say butt rape Muhammed a million times during Ramadan and it won't make a difference when it comes to freedom of speech.

The issue is on your end, not mine.

:lol: good night

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    and to expand on this point: We keep complaining that the West is taking the Israeli's side in the Palestine conflict, we complain that their media is allowed to persecute muslims, but when it comes to Jews the media tread a lot more carefully. We should be asking ourselves why that is the case, of course the ready made answer you're given most of the time, is that the west hate us and that there is some kind of sinister conspiracy(most probably lead by jews) against us. Its all a bunch of bullshit, and frankly I'm sick of it. Jews have a strong worldwide network of influential politicians, businessmen and other men of power who understand that international relations and politics are based on interests, while we go around shouting like maniacs, killing innocent people in faraway countries, and targeting small time cartoonists.

Our countries are fucked up, we do not have even the most basic rights, but what matters to us is a bunch of small time satirists drawing a sick, vulgar cartoon. It really is frustrating, I do not see why we should care about things like these. There is no way you're going to be able to stop the whole world from offending you, and honestly I don't see why we should care, but we'd rather try that than attempt to fix things in our own backyard.

A rant I had to get off my chest.
    :tup: It's also not only an Arab problem. It's a Muslim in the third world problem. The fix will take time. A few years ago I'd have been horrified seeing the cartoons (Not enough to condone the attacks obviously), but not anymore. Learning and accepting how others around the world live is part of that education. Sadly that is extremely difficult while living in the Middle East or for that matter in parts of the third world with a sizeable Muslim population. We are brought up with a tight grip on what is acceptable to be questioned and what is not. I'll be honest, if it weren't for Tuz and the wide variety of white trash, regular niggers, sand niggers and mehicans here I'd not have learned half the things I did about acceptance of other cultures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)