Charlie Hebdo massacre - 2015-Jan-07 (7 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
Again, you don't understand the posts you are quoting. I am not making any judgment on Jews there, I'm merely suggesting that they moved from being the most persecuted group of people in Europe and the West to becoming a strong lobby that has the ability to influence policy in the west.

I hope that is clear enough for you, if you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask before making a fool of yourself.
Nope, it's not the accident that u used "darlings" word to describe relationship between west and jews, but ofc you will stepback since you don't want to be accused in antisemitism

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4785371 said:
Nope, it's not the accident that u used "darlings" word to describe relationship between west and jews, but ofc you will stepback since you don't want to be accused in antisemitism
Oh damn, you caught me there.

OP
Maddy

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #707
    rebel is one of the most civil people here, disagree all you want with him, but if you dont stop with the insults on top of the infractions you will get thread banned
    I take my infraction with pride, can we agree that my last post wasn't an insult but merely a statement?

Intellect: the faculty of reasoning and understanding objectively, especially with regard to abstract matters

Oh and I shall keep myself from insulting @ReBeLfrom now on.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    rebel is one of the most civil people here, disagree all you want with him, but if you dont stop with the insults on top of the infractions you will get thread banned
    Derailing a thread is a forum infraction in itself, which is what he does constantly when these threads arise. Each and every time, he deflects.

Also, please help me understand why Charlie Kabob or whatever is so bad. I don't speak French.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Legitimacy and power comes when you attack military bases, nuclear sites, police stations and other symbols of state authority. Killing off a bunch of 80-year-old cartoonists holed up in an office making essentially a comedy fan mag for 30k people who probably earn just enough to not eat dog food doesn't exactly demonstrate power nor strength.
    It's an easy way to say "hey, I exist, and I can hurt you where you live."

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Derailing a thread is a forum infraction in itself, which is what he does constantly when these threads arise. Each and every time, he deflects.

Also, please help me understand why Charlie Kabob or whatever is so bad. I don't speak French.
    basically this, with sand between hate and nigs

That's a paradox right there.
    not really this place is a dump :p

X is my man, but I don't understand that one either.
    trust me i rarely agree with him, but as a mod i know i never have to worry about rebel

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    basically this, with sand between hate and nigs

Can you show me examples? And even if this is a literal comparison, so what?

trust me i rarely agree with him, but as a mod i know i never have to worry about rebel
    But he still derails threads every single time an attack like this occurs, which is because he sympathizes with the attackers. That is a problem.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Can you show me examples? And even if this is a literal comparison, so what?

But he still derails threads every single time an attack like this occurs, which is because he sympathizes with the attackers. That is a problem.

i posted a pic earlier in the thread where they were basically mocking the massacre of a 1000 people on their front page the day after it happened. their shit is not satire, it's neither smart nor funny, just shock kinda those moron feminist bitches who get naked in churches.

Mar 9, 2006
    i posted a pic earlier in the thread where they were basically mocking the massacre of a 1000 people on their front page the day after it happened. their shit is not satire, it's neither smart nor funny, just shock kinda those moron feminist bitches who get naked in churches.
    it's ur SUBJECTIVE opinion, but you present it like it's an objective one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)