Charlie Hebdo massacre - 2015-Jan-07 (6 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yeah, the west is to blame for everything bla bla bla bla bla.

100 years later and still a backward region: "The west is to blame bla bla bla bla"

200 years later... you get the picture.
If theres one thing in our culture that has always and will always hold us back, its our external locus of control. Theres always something or someone to blame for our failings.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
My dream Mafia squad (not to play, that would me make suicidal, just to observe:
1. Rus
2. Turk
3. rebel
4. Rakib
5. mukumspalu or how that guy is spelled
6. Alex-444
7. Mr. Chocolate
8. Carlos Primera
9. Badass
10. Bartolo aka Yuckerini aka Vollerisahomo aka whatever
11. JuveTardu
That'd be fun :)

OP
Maddy

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #671
    After browsing thru this thread in my drunken state.

One thing I can conclude is that @ReBeL is an ignorant motherfucker who's mindset will never cause unity.

He is in all honesty a type of person (thru belief) that the world will never miss. And I honestly believe that the world would benefit if people liek @ReBeL didn't exist.

I sincerely hope his kind well never get any type of power in the 'free' world.

How I love Hollande and Merkel's call against the hatred towards everyday muslims.

Rebel and his fellows are shit. Muslims in general are not. EOD.

Meanwhile Rebel will call out the war against muslims..

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    After browsing thru this thread in my drunken state.

One thing I can conclude is that @ReBeL is an ignorant $#@! who's mindset will never cause unity.

He is in all honesty a type of person (thru belief) that the world will never miss. And I honestly believe that the world would benefit if people liek @ReBeL didn't exist.

I sincerely hope his kind well never get any type of power in the 'free' world.

How I love Hollande and Merkel's call against the hatred towards everyday muslims.

Rebel and his fellows are $#@!. Muslims in general are not. EOD.

Meanwhile Rebel will call out the war against muslims..
    Rebel was behind the problem of the Ozone layer. You forgot that.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    If theres one thing in our culture that has always and will always hold us back, its our external locus of control. Theres always something or someone to blame for our failings.
    and to expand on this point: We keep complaining that the West is taking the Israeli's side in the Palestine conflict, we complain that their media is allowed to persecute muslims, but when it comes to Jews the media tread a lot more carefully. We should be asking ourselves why that is the case, of course the ready made answer you're given most of the time, is that the west hate us and that there is some kind of sinister conspiracy(most probably lead by jews) against us. Its all a bunch of bullshit, and frankly I'm sick of it. Jews have a strong worldwide network of influential politicians, businessmen and other men of power who understand that international relations and politics are based on interests, while we go around shouting like maniacs, killing innocent people in faraway countries, and targeting small time cartoonists.

Our countries are fucked up, we do not have even the most basic rights, but what matters to us is a bunch of small time satirists drawing a sick, vulgar cartoon. It really is frustrating, I do not see why we should care about things like these. There is no way you're going to be able to stop the whole world from offending you, and honestly I don't see why we should care, but we'd rather try that than attempt to fix things in our own backyard.

A rant I had to get off my chest.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Read the thread again and again. You will not find me praising the act of killing the cartoonists, but you got used to be a sheep. Whatever your media tells you is a holy thing for you. They told you that "if somebody did not shake his head as a sheep when he hears that Muslims are terrorists, then he is definitely a terrorist himself".

I could not care less about your opinion, and your delusional "free" world can kiss my ***

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Read the thread again and again. You will not find me praising the act of killing the cartoonists, but you got used to be a sheep. Whatever your media tells you is a holy thing for you. They told you that "if somebody did not shake his head as a sheep when he hears that Muslims are terrorists, then he is definitely a terrorist himself".

I could not care less about your opinion, and your delusional "free" world can kiss my ***
    the irony is strong in this one

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011

You did not praise it, but you shrug it off like it's not worthy of attention, because something else is happening elsewhere. In a thread dedicated to discussing the very issue.

Not a single person in here will deny that killings on a higher scale are happening other places, just today Boko Haram flattened 16 villages in Nigeria, killing over 200 people, but does that simply negate the impact of the Paris shootings on Europe?

OP
    Maddy

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #680

Someone has clearly misunderstood the annoying critical sense of everyday democrats.

What a ignorant and dumbass.

People liek you will never lift the middle east. Instead you'll stall your progress. Long live being a backward thinker :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

And btw. fuck you @ReBeL my girl is pissed at me for spending moer tiem educating your dumb ass rather than giving her the D.

And by D I mean my dick and we are not married and yes that's freedom.

- - - Updated - - -

and to expand on this point: We keep complaining that the West is taking the Israeli's side in the Palestine conflict, we complain that their media is allowed to persecute muslims, but when it comes to Jews the media tread a lot more carefully. We should be asking ourselves why that is the case, of course the ready made answer you're given most of the time, is that the west hate us and that there is some kind of sinister conspiracy(most probably lead by jews) against us. Its all a bunch of bullshit, and frankly I'm sick of it. Jews have a strong worldwide network of influential politicians, businessmen and other men of power who understand that international relations and politics are based on interests, while we go around shouting like maniacs, killing innocent people in faraway countries, and targeting small time cartoonists.

Our countries are fucked up, we do not have even the most basic rights, but what matters to us is a bunch of small time satirists drawing a sick, vulgar cartoon. It really is frustrating, I do not see why we should care about things like these. There is no way you're going to be able to stop the whole world from offending you, and honestly I don't see why we should care, but we'd rather try that than attempt to fix things in our own backyard.

A rant I had to get off my chest.
    Fucken thank you :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Rebel was behind the problem of the Ozone layer. You forgot that.
    Don't flatter yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)