Charlie Hebdo massacre - 2015-Jan-07 (11 Viewers)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
my parents are muslim, fool. so are my brothers and sister

i know many in real life. all of them would report any suspicious shit they see to police right away. because this may shock you, but they are no different that any other normal human being who is jweish, christian, hindu, or atheist.
that's what normal society did to them, that's why europe should learn from the north-americans - assimilates or gtfo from our country, and ur parents moved to north america for some reasons, because they wanted a bright future for you, isn't it? why you are not moving back to the paradise lands like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Juventino[RUS];4783611 said:
So what? :lol: it's just make sense now - you, as typical muslim or chrisitian or any other believer, can't face the truth because the truth hurts like the real satire
except that i am as atheist as they come.

time for you to stop posting

OP
Maddy

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #386
    Juventino[RUS];4783604 said:
    Then 'Tuz is having an emotional effect on you. Fun = happiness.

The fun you have on 'Tuz is based around other members, hence it's a community, therefore it's obvious that how you are perceived in here is important to you. You've clearly taken on a role and created an internet personality. If peoples opinion about you wasn't important then why appear the way you do?

I doubt you're such an asshole real life.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
    It's quite ironic, I guess Rus is the Islam expert here. All muslims bad as per definition.
    i never said it, you can't be bad just because you are christian, jew or muslim, gay, yellow, black or white, but if you justify the radicals then you really should pay a visit to doctor and check ur brain

- - - Updated - - -

except that i am as atheist as they come.

time for you to stop posting
    That's what north america did to you

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    Juventino[RUS];4783618 said:
    that's what normal society did to them, that's why europe should learn from the north-americans - assimilates or gtfo from our country, and ur parents moved to north america for some reasons, because they wanted a bright future for you, isn't it? why you are not moving back to the paradise lands like Pakistan, Saudi Arabia?
    time for you to stop talking because you dont know me. my parents dont even live in canada you fool. keep making a fool out of yourself :lol:

and you are wrong about north american assimilation. once again wrong. just like everything else

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];4783601 said:
    You clearly don't know a lot of muslims in your real life, didn't it? Do you know that many of them can name you mosques all across the globe where people are being brainwashed with the radicalism? i think the answer is no
    didnt it :lol:

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
    Then 'Tuz is having an emotional effect on you. Fun = happiness.

The fun you have on 'Tuz is based around other members, hence it's a community, therefore it's obvious that how you are perceived in here is important to you. You've clearly taken on a role and created an internet personality. If people opinion about you wasn't important then why appear the way you do?
    Nope, fun = the possibility to discuss many different topics with the people from other countries and and representatives of the differenet nations, i am having fun when i talk to foreigners, the different views from the different parts of the world, that's why we love internet, but no, once again you claim that i care about my portret around here :rofl: i like how you try to act like you know me better than i know myself :lol: :lol2:

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
    time for you to stop talking because you dont know me. my parents dont even live in canada you fool. keep making a fool out of yourself :lol:

and you are wrong about north american assimilation. once again wrong. just like everything else
    so your parents have done everything just to give you a chance to live in the one of the best parts of the world? and they still live in the 3rd world? you should be ashamed that you are still not able to buy them house and tickets on the airplane and move them to Canada

OP
    Maddy

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #393
    Juventino[RUS];4783631 said:
    Nope, fun = the possibility to discuss many different topics with the people from other nations, i am having fun when i talk to foreigners, the different views from the different parts of the world, that's why we love internet, but no, once again you claim that i care about my portret around here :rofl: i like how you try to act like you know me better than i know myself :lol: :lol2:
    :tup:

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    again you know nothing. there is a lower crime rate where they live than where i live. and they live where they live voluntarily and happily. they can happily afford to come visit me. they can happily afford to travel anywhere they want. just like i happily have a house. on the you cant afford not being made to look like a fool once again.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
    again you know nothing. there is a lower crime rate where they live than where i live. and they live where they live voluntarily and happily. they can happily afford to come visit me. they can happily afford to travel anywhere they want. just like i happily have a house. on the you cant afford not being made to look like a fool once again.
    county, city, prove ur words, all i can hear is blablablabla

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)