Charlie Hebdo massacre - 2015-Jan-07 (3 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Nice backgrounder on one of the terrorists:

A 2005 Pittsburgh Tribune Review report, citing Kouachi's lawyer, said the would-be terrorist was not religious, drank alcohol, smoked marijuana, had premarital sex with his girlfriend and had a job delivering pizzas.
Time to round up all areligious, alcohol-consuming, pot-smoking pizza delivery guys who have sex with their girlfriends.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
But why it's so fucking easy to buy two AK-47's and grenade launcher in France in some village, then go to Paris and kill somebody in the middle of the day? Police, secret service? no one noticed?

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
i will never tolerate shit like this, as you can see this is repetitive shit, time after time they are killing innocent people because of their fucking god or whoever

- - - Updated - - -

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I feel like crying. The intolerance towards Muslims in Europe were disgusting. Now, I don't even want to think what's going to happen to the elections.
The most disgusting thing is the Muslims here using the same freedom of speech as the cartoonist's to hail these cunt Islamists. Hypocrisy experts lvl 172727727373

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
The Muslims were already treated like shit, I'm really scared to even imagine what this incident will do to their image to European and American eyes. I've a bad feeling about the outcome of all this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)