Chapel hill murders (4 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Forget about me, and reply to the idea, Seven. Do you think it is wrong?
Of course it's wrong. You seem to have never seen Obama on tv. He has NEVER cried for three continous hours. And he NEVER will.

Like I said, you're completely delusional. The level of insanity you have reached these past few days is incredible. You used to be a smart guy, Reb. What the fuck happened?

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Of course it's wrong. You seem to have never seen Obama on tv. He has NEVER cried for three continous hours. And he NEVER will.

Like I said, you're completely delusional. The level of insanity you have reached these past few days is incredible. You used to be a smart guy, Reb. What the $#@! happened?
Midlife crisis, maybe :)

- - - Updated - - -

Attachments

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

Does anybody know any details about this incident in Sweden?
The title on the video :sergio:

And yes a lot of people knows about this incident.

What on earth is this muslim bullshit victim card. As if his religion has anything to do with the security guards disgusting behaviour.

And the youtube channel DOAM :sergio:

Holy fuck the brainwash is stronk in soem.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
They're also allowed to answer questions of the media in regards to any number of facets to the case including and not limited to motive. It's almost alway speculation until it comes from the prosecutor, but it's not a big deal.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Explain to me how this would be considered terrorism.

- - - Updated - - -

For all those who are saying "Why should Obama make a statement?

Well, give me a break. If these three were Jews, he would be having tears for three continuous hours on TV. Read how he cared about an immaterial random basketball player who passed away before three days, and guess where? In Chapel Hill:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2015/02/08/statement-president-passing-dean-smith

And take in consideration this player has died without anybody pushing him toward death.
But, no. He wouldn't.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Because it was an ongoing dispute over parking. I firmly 1038745638456% believe that no matter what religion they were, that asshole piece of $#@! would have shot and killed them. It wasn't because of their religion, it was because of the fight.

Something like this on the other hand...:
http://www.worldbulletin.net/news/145500/muslim-woman-thrown-off-moving-train-in-australia
I love how you conclude the result of an investigation that will take ages from police in just one minute to say that it is for sure over a stupid parking case, while you won't blink when somebody tells you the same about a stupid cartoon somewhere else. Pathetic to say the least.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I love how you conclude the result of an investigation that will take ages from police in just one minute to say that it is for sure over a stupid parking case, while you won't blink when somebody tells you the same about a stupid cartoon somewhere else. Pathetic to say the least.
How are you doing anything different by concluding it is religiously motivated? Pathetic, to say the least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)