Chapel hill murders (4 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Well, if they were killed because they were muslims then certainly the guy who killed them should be labelled as a terrorist.

There is a huge difference between killing someone who happens to be a muslim, and killing them because they are muslim.

In any case I feel sorry for them.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Unfortunately ISIS is the number one story runner right now.

I read about this at like 7:15am. So it did get it's moment in the sun.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'm a bit dubious on this one. The officials are saying the murders stemmed from a local neighbor dispute over parking. That sounds trivial and mundane, but with nut-jobs that's not uncommon. We have people in my neighborhood in SF who practically come to blows over parking spots.

What I raise yellow flags on is the danger of labeling the murder of anyone who happens to be Muslim (or Christian or Jewish, etc.) as a "hate crime" -- as all the implications seem to be on this one. Even more ridiculous is the suggestion that the mainstream media are turning a blind eye to the religious implications of this because the victims are Muslim. It's not like the guy walked into a mosque and started shooting the place up. We don't know shit yet.

When people get into hatred and arguments, they often grab the nearest tool they can find to beat you with. It could be because you're fat. It could be because you wear your pants around your thighs and have your underwear hanging out. It could be that you're black or Mexican. It could be because you have a headscarf or a yarmulke. That's not the same as saying that the murders are religiously motivated.

People are too quick to jump to conclusions on this...
THANK YOU.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4822771 said:
and his facebook page is a fake one :lol: believers :touched: never fails to amuse me :lol:
It has posts going back to 2009, how can you fake that?

- - - Updated - - -

There was no political aim, therefore it is not terrorism. Too many people ignoring this because they were Muslim.

- - - Updated - - -

The picture on the previous page from the CNN Twitter says "CNN breaking news" :lol:
According to my friend, he said they only started reporting on this after the social media backlash. So if that's true, then he has a point there, but I don't know.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
"Once again, Obama is sending the message that racially or religiously motivated violence by white men, against Muslims or people of color, is not his concern and is not a public concern."

Did he not speak about the deaths of all those black kids? Why does every murder require a Presidential speech?

Because Obama only cares about white people like himself..?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)