Channel flipping on Sunday and seen Juve taking a trimming and thought of you. (1 Viewer)

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
Or more likely a greasy wop works in the shop across the road and reminds me of Nick. I might drop by more often. Torres is making me warm to the game again and I'm excited about another CL final and the England success always gets me going. I must say atleast with Juve Italia seems more interesting. Maybe that's just because of my fondness for a few in here though.

With the Italian league back on UK free tv, and with me having 5 channels because I can't afford a fancy digital set top box I find myself watching every week. So I suppose I might choose a team to follow the way that American duo Burke and Andy do.. Maybe Fiorentina, they are sophisticated.

So where's the wops thread? Have Juve bought the title yet?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So where do the points come from? Mid air?
We were all awarded points when they were created. Keeping them in the bank would make them increase with an interest (I have no idea how much is that). Keeping them out the bank you can use them to bet and either win more or lose them all obviously.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It has become silly for me, or rather I got bored of it, this is why I have my millions stuffed in the bank watching them increase and simultaneously increasing the forum's inflation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)