Championship Manager 4 (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
If you want the game to work properly you should download the enhancment packs. It's expected that EP4 will come out by the end of the month. If you need cracks for them you can find them at http://www.gamecopyworld.com/. Just type CM4 in the search field.

You cheap bastard :p :D ;)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
about kazaa- just get kazaa lite- its got a kazillion benefits(pun intended, download ad-aware(free)- it checks and deletes all spyware which solves speed-problems related to kazaa (usually)and download zonealarm(free)- a firewall that should make the average user feel safer online.

skiznigit

Sep 30, 2002
I have some seriouse financial problems with italian teams. they just all go bankrupt!!

is there any way to fix it, is there some cheat or hack?

What should i do?

Thanks

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I played CM4 for a couple of hours last night and I conclude it still sucks. I don't know what the "enhancement :rolleyes: packs" do, it wouldn't run when I installed them. So I used the original version and hacked it a bit with the pregame editor. But it's still a piece of junk, some things have been improved since the demo, when I had a long list of complaints, but the game is still goddam slow (on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB RAM....), it has lots of problems, signing players is next to impossible (had to use the ancient trick of taking control of the other team and selling the player deliberately), the interface, the menus still stink, awkward and inconvenient, the game engine is far from realistic and it's loaded with bugs.

I would never buy this game. It's incredible how good the CM2 and CM3 series were and how bad CM4 is, after all those years of "development", all the hoopla, this is what they come up with, unbelievable. The quality is rapidly set to match EA Games Fifa series.. :rolleyes:

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Couldn't agree more.

This game is totally useless. I've been playing CM3 the last few months, which is by far a better game.

When I come home drunk, my computer actually speaks to me, like that dog from Spin City.

"Uninstall that crap or I'll jump out the window. Kill it or kill me!"

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Since when is there a dog on Spin City? :confused:

I've played enough cm3 in my time and I'm done with it. So I was hoping for a new run with CM4 but it ain't gonna happen by the looks of it.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Since when? Do you even watch the show!? :eek:

Carter's dog, Rags. That little brown dog which looks like a turd. It's so funny, cuz Rags is about 20 years old and suicidal.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dj juve ] ++
hehe, i know what dog..it's the gay fella's dog rite
Yes :D

++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
That doesn't sound like Spin City.. I watched it when MJ Fox was still on, without him it's not funny.
Apparently not all of them. The dog entered the show way before Michael stopped. Some of the best moments on that show was actually with him and Rags alone. He was drunk, and the dog started talking to him. Asking Michael to throw him out window and stuff... hilarious! :howler:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
Apparently not all of them. The dog entered the show way before Michael stopped. Some of the best moments on that show was actually with him and Rags alone. He was drunk, and the dog started talking to him. Asking Michael to throw him out window and stuff... hilarious! :howler:
It was? hm.. I love Paul though, he can be terrific!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)