Championship Manager 4 (2 Viewers)

skiznigit

Sep 30, 2002
bid for a player (20m pounds)
let they accept
click on offer contract
then click in your name >> news
click on players name, withdraw offer, then offer nothing (0 pounds), then use the arrow (BACK) and u'll be on the offer contract screen, offer and he'll come to you

Buy on AliExpress.com

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
Started a "real" game with HSV in Germany. Just over halfway through the season and in 4th place. Not too bad.

Only player I bought was Alexander Farnerud for $600,000. Now he is valued at $10.75 million. :)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Now I have played one season with Manchester and yes this game is completely unrealistic. In the end of the season I won most of my matches with 8-0 or 7-0.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
If you have Kazaa then you can try to get it there. You can download a demo from SI Games' website as well.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
The game sucks without EP3...but with EP3 it`s much better and even though not as good as CM 01/02, it's still pretty good and I reckon that by the next 2 games Cm4 03/04 etc it will be excellent.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
A definition in the glossary of a CM4 fan-site:

Goal Totti I'm not exactly sure what a "GOAL TOTTI" is as I can't find an explanation in the football rule books. The match engine thinks it is important as it has to flash the words at you in large red and yellow letters. I have only ever noticed this phenomenon when playing against Roma (or Italy), but once it starts, the GOAL TOTTIs happen at regular intervals and usually result in me losing the match. I therefore don't think it is a very good feature. I have found very few ways to stop it happening.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
anyways I need help. I cant understand shit in the CM4 training.

The assistant manager's complaining that the players dont work hard enough. Them stars dont go up.

1. Can/should the physios be used in a training program?
2. How do the coaches attributes help training- discipline for example?

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Yeah you should add Physios to the training program to prevent injuries.

Motivation, Working with youngesters, Couching outfield or goalkeeper players and Discipline all affect the training and how fast will your players develop and evolve.

P.S : Don't care for the Assistant manager Complaining.and make sure that they train in the match day.and are rested the next day after the match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)