Champions of Italy: Eljero Elia (3 Viewers)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
He faced some difficulties in getting familiar with the Italian championship and with the new reality. Many times Conte focused the attention on how it could be difficult for a foreign young lad - who doesn’t speak the language of the country where he plays - to get familiar with the Italian football, which has different pace and pressures.
Eljero’s skills are apparent, he’s usually involved with the Dutch national side (he participated in the World Cup championship occurred in South Africa), and he has international experience. However, finding a place in a Juve side which run like a perfect machine towards the Scudetto achievement wasn’t easy.
He collected 4 appearances and 110 minutes on the pitch. In his last two games, especially against Novara, he showed to be improving, but Fontana’s brilliant saves denied him the joy of scoring.

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
He faced some difficulties in getting familiar with the Italian championship and with the new reality. Many times Conte focused the attention on how it could be difficult for a foreign young lad - who doesn’t speak the language of the country where he plays - to get familiar with the Italian football, which has different pace and pressures.
Eljero’s skills are apparent, he’s usually involved with the Dutch national side (he participated in the World Cup championship occurred in South Africa), and he has international experience. However, finding a place in a Juve side which run like a perfect machine towards the Scudetto achievement wasn’t easy.
He collected 4 appearances and 110 minutes on the pitch. In his last two games, especially against Novara, he showed to be improving, but Fontana’s brilliant saves denied him the joy of scoring.

Source: Juventus.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:klin: He needs the money man. He can't be buying Bentleys, watches, and pimpin his boys without that doe :p

---------- Post added 06.06.2012 at 21:11 ----------

You're from BKK? How do you watch juve there? I couldn't watch a single match until I got to Cambodia when i was there. It was all EPL shit.
I have no problems watching almost all the games. You just need to have the platinum package of TrueVisions. I hate that company though; one of the most disgusting cable providers on the planet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)